Never Again

(okay, so a bit of story time before I go on with the 3rd part of the IIWHK series, when I wrote the second part entitled Let Go, the song represented the feeling I was going through when me and my gf broke up a month ago. I wasn't really ready to let go at first but I kinda figured out that if I don't let her go, I won't be able to move on with my life and to move forward. So I actually sent that song to her (the original song is Japanese and performed by BTS) saying that it was my farewell message for her. Okay that's about it. Enjoy this last part! ❤️)

A loud and endless knocking woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned as I reached out for my phone to check what day it is today and also the time.

Sunday, 7:30AM

Who in the world would be outside my house at almost 8 in the goddamn morning? On a Sunday nonetheless! As far as I'm concerned, I have no schedules today. The knocking won't stop and it gets louder and louder. At this rate, whoever the hell is knocking is gonna break my door sooner or later. I swear to God, I'll break the arm of whoever this is.

"HOLD ON A SECOND, DAMN IT!!" I yelled from upstairs as I struggle to walk down the stairs due to still feeling sleepy. Bruh, I just wanna go back to sleep!

"What the fuck do you— Tanya?" My eyes narrowed a bit when I realized Hailee's bestfriend, Tanya is the one who almost broke my door down. Tanya just gave me a nervous smile. "You could've broken my goddamn door, dude. It's 7:30 on a Sunday morning, what the hell are you doing here?" Complete annoyance is in my voice. Yes, I'm grumpy as shit when someone disrupts my sleep.

"Goodmorning to you too, gorgeous!" A woman popped up behind Tanya which made me confused.

"Hailee? Was that you who almost broke my door down?" She giggled when she saw my confused af face.

"You weren't responding with normal knocking so I had to do that. Sorry, my love." She smiled cutely, making my heart melt at the cuteness in front of me.

I pretended to sigh to hide my actual reaction. "It'll be rude of me to shoo you guys away so just come in." I opened the door a bit more wide so they can come in.

"It was her idea." Tanya whispered to me as she passed by.

"No shit, Sherlock." I whispered back as I closed the door once they're both inside.

"Okay, now what are you guys doing here this early?" I sat down on the couch as Hailee basically lunged herself at me as she sat on my lap and automatically wrapped her arms around my neck, a habit she always does when we were still together which took me by surprise to be honest.

"Okay soooo... As you know, tonight is the premiere night of the final season of Dickinson. And I was hoping if you'd come with me. As... As my date." She looked away a little bit, feeling a bit embarrassed with her request.

I looked over at Tanya who raised her hands in surrender. "Hailee forced me to come with her cause she's nervous as shit." I suppressed a laugh as I look at Hailee who's looking flustered.

"In my defense, I dragged you with me so that if Y/n rejects my offer, I wouldn't feel so alone." She trailed off as complete sadness filled her voice, making me sad too.

I sighed as I gently stood up, making Hailee detach herself from me and was about to head off upstairs.

I turned when Hailee released a sigh. "Are you gonna help me choose what I'll wear or not? I don't wanna show up on the premiere tonight looking like a complete dumbass while you're looking so gorgeous." I spoke up. Hailee's face lights up as she grabbed my hand and basically dragged me upstairs.