At My Best

"Y/N!!" My brother Colson aka Machine Gun Kelly barged into my room, scaring half the shit out of me.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that, Cole!!" I grabbed one of my slippers and threw it at his face. "You're a fucking jackass, Colson." I rolled my eyes.

"Hehe, sorry. Just can't get enough of your reaction baby sis. Anywayssss... I need your help." He jumped onto my bed and wrapped me in his arms.

"Ugh, dude get off. What do you need?" I squirmed out of his grip but eventually gave up when I realized I won't be able to get out of his grip.

"Well I'll be collaborating with another artist and I need your help in producing the song. You're one of the biggest name in producing hit songs and of course my sister so I know you'll help me." He grinned like a kid.

"Who's the artist you'll be working with?" I sighed.

"Hailee Steinfeld" he answered.

"Who?" I asked confused as hell.

"Are you for real, Y/N Baker? You don't freaking know who Hailee Steinfeld is?!" He asked in shock and I just responded with a shrug.

"How are you even my sister and one of the best producers out there when you don't even know who Hailee Steinfeld is." He scoffed.

"I was just joking you asshat. Oh my God, You should've seen the look on your face." I laughed. "Of course I know who Hailee is. I produced one of her songs a few years ago you dumbass." I kept laughing.

"You twerp" he could only facepalm while I kept laughing. "When are we meeting her?" I asked after regaining my composure.

"In an hour so go get ready." He got off my bed and walked out. I stayed for another 5 minutes in my bed before getting up and do my morning routine.

When I got to the living room, Colson is already dressed up and is scrolling on his phone.

"What are you waiting for, Cole? Let's go." I teased.

"The damn audacity of yours sister." He rolled his eyes and chuckled as we head to the garage.

"So which car are you gonna be using?" He asked as we looked for our own car keys.

"My sweet baby Aventador obviously." I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini Aventador and walked over to my car.

" I grabbed the keys to my Lamborghini Aventador and walked over to my car

He chuckled once again before grabbing the car keys for his ZR1 Corvette.

"Why does it look like we're going on a car show?" We both laughed and got into our cars before driving off to the studio.

Hailee and I worked together a couple of times for some of her songs especially when she first debuted with her Love Myself. We also worked on her collab song Colours with MNEK so we're pretty close. Not that close but just the right amount of closeness. We talk every once in a while too, we even hang out. And... She's also a long time crush of mine. Okay maybe more than just a crush. 🙄