Birthday

Hailee

It's already 12 midnight here in LA and I'm still scrolling on my phone when I got a call from my girlfriend, Y/n. A small smile crept up to my face as soon as I answered the call.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey there my beautiful girlfriend. Happy birthday baby! I love you!"

"Thank you, love. How are you?"

"I'm doing great, babe. How about you?"

"Just missing you even more now that I'm hearing your voice. Can we FaceTime? I wanna see your dorky face. I wish you're here with me for my birthday." I smiled but it was soon replaced with a frown with her response.

"Aww. I wish I can be there as well and I miss you too baby, but I can't FaceTime right now. I'm still at work." A sigh escape her lips.

"Oh." was all I can say in response.

"Sorry, babe. But hey, I'll call you when I get home, okay? I promise and we can FaceTime even if I end up not sleeping." She chuckled a bit.

"Okay." Sadness filled my voice as we talk. We talked for a few more minutes until she said that she needs to get back to work. I hung up the call still feeling disappointed. Not only she won't be here for my birthday, I won't even get to see her face even just through the screen. I just turned off my phone and went to sleep instead.

-----

I woke up at around 11am, not feeling motivated at all and I went to check my phone if she called but the only thing I got was a message from her a couple of hours ago saying she just got home. I tried to call her but it goes straight to voicemail. I checked my world clock and looked at the time from her side and it's already 3am there so I'm sure she's already asleep.

Ugh, I'm seriously having a bad birthday right now so I just decided to stay in bed the whole day while scrolling through Instagram and Twitter and saw my fans posting sweet birthday messages for me and tagging me on their posts which somehow helped with my sadness. My family came into my room to greet me and tried to cheer me up but nothing really worked. A smile crept up my face when I saw a photo of me posted by Y/n after our call earlier with a birthday message.

 A smile crept up my face when I saw a photo of me posted by Y/n after our call earlier with a birthday message

haileesteinfeld and 1,587,900 others liked this

y/n_liciousssss: just my girl in her natural habitat. Happiest 25th birthday to you, my love. Words are not enough to express how proud I am of you and everything you've achieved. God, I'm so inlove with you. I hope you have a great birthday! I love you and I'll see you soon, Haiz! ❤️
view all 15,000 comments
y/n_and_hailees_daughter: THIS IS SO CUTE! I HOPE MY PARENTS WOULD BE TOGETHER AND NEVER BE ON LDR AGAIN VERY SOON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEE!
haileesteinfeld_universe: a short yet so meaningful message! I love you both! Happy birthday Hailee!!