You're My Favorite Person (YMS pt 2)

(this one is kind of a short update.)

Hailee didn't let go of Y/n's hand until the end of the premier. Even if the young artist were talking to her friends that attended the premier, she never let go of the fan's hand even once.

Although Y/n was feeling a bit awkward and tried to pull her hand away without making Hailee sad, there's no way in hell Hailee allowed that to happen but she can't also deny how perfect their hands feel with each other. How perfectly Hailee's hand fits in hers.

Claire on the other hand finds it cute and funny at the same time. Cute that her bestfriend and the celebrity looked like a couple and funny at the part where her bestfriend doesn't even know what to do. What made her laugh a bit was when Y/n looked at her direction as if she was asking 'what the fuck should I do' which she only responded with a shrug and grin.

A couple of minutes passed and Hailee was called on for some group photos with the cast and the whole team of Hawkeye so she had to let go of Y/n's hand. Both of them feeling sad about the lack of warmth.

"Alright, we'll be taking some photos here and it might take a while so my brother Griffin will take you guys to my changing room and you guys wait for me there, okay?" Hailee said sweetly as she looked at the two with a smile and they only nodded in response.

Hailee called her brother over and told them to take them to her changing room which Griffin immediately followed. The three talked as they make their way to her room.

"Here we are. Hailee will be here any minute now so you guys sit back and chill, okay?" Griffin smiled at the two as he opened the door for them before leaving.

"Yo, look at all her clothes! These are all designer brands." Claire said as she looked around in awe.

"True that." Y/n is in awe as much as Claire is that she don't even know what to say and only sat on the couch cautiously.

"So... What'd you two talked about during the m&g? Cause there is no way in hell we could've gotten this kind of treatment from Hailee herself if it wasn't a big deal for the girl." Claire asked as she sat down beside Y/n.

"I only told her how thankful I am that she existed and all. And she said that she have always noticed me. All this time. She said she always see me on her every show. When she said that, it felt so fucking surreal!" Y/n said excitedly as Claire looked at her friend in adoration.

"You really are whipped for Hailee." Claire only chuckled which made Y/n a living tomato.

"N-no, I'm not!" The girl blushed hard, contradicting her denial which made Claire laugh more.

A good 10 minutes have passed before Hailee is finally back on her dressing room.

"Oh my god, the interviews and photos wouldn't end. Thank God, that's over." She sighed as soon as she got inside.

"Being a celebrity must be so exhausting." Claire joked making Hailee chuckle.

"It has its fair share of perks and downs." She shrugged. "Now just give me 3 minutes to get changed into a more comfortable attire and we can go back to my house here in New York." She started to rummage through her wardrobe to find a more comfortable pair of shirt and pants.

"Oh, my fiancee is actually waiting for me outside so I can't come with you. But Y/n can. I'll see you guys later. Bye!" Claire smiled as she eyed her bestfriend who was looking shocked.

Before Y/n can say anything, Claire already left.

That little shit. Y/n thought to herself as she try to hide her nervousness from the artist.