03.

"Wake-Up you brat

"Wake-Up you brat." Dad grips my hair and drags me down the stairs. He lets go and walks to the kitchen. I stand up and follow him.

He grabs a belt and I shake my head, knowing what was coming next.

BEEP BEEP

I pop out of bed, sweat on my head. Shit I had another nightmare.

I groan not wanting to get out of bed. I didn't even get to sleep. I had to make my breakfast, dinner, and do laundry for today. I wish I could just get another job. John expects me to be at the office at 8 instead of 9 today. He told me I could leave early since he's having a big meeting, he told me he didn't want me to be there because I'm so bad at my job and I'm a whore. I roll my eyes at that. Why do I let myself through this again.

A knock interrupts my thoughts. I look down at myself, I'm wearing a bra and underwear. I quickly grab my robe and throw that on.

My book drops on the floor in the process, shit. I quickly pick it up and run to the door, opening it. I smile at the Mailman. He looks up and down at my body, smirking. I cover myself more feeling uncomfortable. He gives me a clipboard and a pen. I sigh the paper and quickly grab my package, "thanks, have a nice day." I quickly say and shut the door.

I rest my head against the door and sigh. I look over at the clock on my wall and find it's 7:05. I need to start getting ready. I get in the shower, I do my hair, brush my teeth, do some makeup, and get dressed into a nice body suit. I wish I could wear a dress because it's really hot out, but I don't want to get yelled at.

I eat my breakfast since I have time, it's only 7:30. I grab my purse and throw it over my shoulder. I lock my door and see a young man coming out of Sarah's apartment. I smile and him and he just walks past me. I frown and continue walking downstairs to my car. I see the young man get into his truck. I get into my car the same time he does. He pulls out the spot and speeds away.

I won't be surprised if he gets into a car accident because he drove so fast . I drive to the office, when I get there it's 7:45. I walk into the building and smile at everyone. They all ignore me, I swear do I have something in my teeth or something. What's going on? I walk on to Johns floor. I knock on his door and hear a come in. I open the door slowly and find John working at his desk. A young women next to him feeling him up, ew.

"Good morning Sir. Would you like me to send your schedule over?" I smile at him. He looks up at me and smirks. "Your fired."

My mouth hangs open. "Sir-." He interrupters me

"no. I have a new assistant, who is way prettier then you." I look over at the girl, she is prettier.

"Okay, sir I'll collect my things and leave as soon as possible." I whisper and walk out.

~

After collecting my things, I leave the office. I put all the things in my car and drive away from the office. I cry on the way back to the house. How will I pay rent? I could sell my paintings but it won't be enough. I need to start look for jobs right away. I mean I'm happy not to work with John but I needed a job.

I walk up the stairs leaving all my crap in the car. I drag myself up the stairs with the Wine I got on the way here. I opened when I got here. I take a sip of that, while opening the door. "Sweetie!" Sarah taps me on the shoulder and I turn around, probably looking like a hot mess. She gasp. "Oh my god. What happened sweetie?" She asked and hugs me. I sob

"I-I got... fired." I say in between cry's.

"Oh honey" she mumbles while rubbing my back. She opens my door and places me inside. She ask permission to come in and I nod. She goes to the bathroom and makes me a quick bath. I remove my clothes and goes into the bath, while she was in the other room.

"I'll make you a quick meal next store, just come in next store when your done with your bath. " She explains. I nod and thank her.

I wash my body and sit in the bath. Once I get out, I get dressed into shorts and an over size sweatshirt. I put my hair into a claw clip, while placing my slippers, my feet covered. I lock my door and knock on Sarah's. She opens the door and Welcomes me. I thank her for everything and sit down at the table.

She goes into a room and comes out with a baby, aww she's so adorable. "Wanna hold her?" Sarah asked and I nod.

She hands me the baby while the door opens, revealing the man from this morning. That must be here Son.

"Be nice, Leo." Sarah demands. The baby sleeps on my chest while I rock her back and forth. The mystery man sits in front of me and glares at me. I'm assuming this is his baby.

"Ma. Emily is coming over." Leo says to his mom. Sarah's rolls her eyes, I laugh a little. "I hate that girl. She's so annoying." Sarah's replies.

Before Leo could reply a knock on the door erupts. Leo gets up and opens it. Leo blocks the girl, so I can't see her. Sarah's comes and sits down at the table with food, I look down the at the sleeping baby. Leo and the girl comes and sits down at the table. I get a good look from her and realized she's the girl from this morning.

I look down at myself, I'm wearing shorts and a stain sweatshirt. She's wearing a red short dress that shows her curves with her blond and blue eyes.

She looks at me "oh I remember you." She speaks. I look up at her.

"Your the one who got fired because I took your job." I gulp and look down back at the baby.

"Y-Yes." I stutter. She laughs and shakes her head.

"You know if you were a lot prettier you could've kept the job. But I guess John didn't like you, he said you were a whore-."

I shake my head. "That's enough." Sarah speaks.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just joking." The girls laughs.

I look back up and see Leo staring at me. Something in his eyes, I can't tell what it is.

"I must get going, I have to... umm look for a job." I say and get up. I put the baby back in her bassinet.

"Oh, dear. You don't have to leave, I can tell Emily to leave." Sarah's says.

"No, that's okay. I don't want to interrupt the dinner anyway." I say quickly and leave before she says something else.

I run downstairs not bothered going to my apartment, she'll look for my there. I sit down on a bench and sigh.

~