28

* I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANKS SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME DURING THIS ROLLERCOASTER OF A STORY. I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED IT!

Anyways, this story's jumps to different Time lines since it's the last chapter :(. But thank you guys! And I can't wait for you to see my new story!*

 But thank you guys! And I can't wait for you to see my new story!*

Leo comes in and sits next to me on the bed. I lay my head on his shoulder and cry. "It's okay." He rubs my back. "It's not okay. I killed it. I killed our baby." I yell and pack the rest of the bags.

He looks down at his hands. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to yell." I sigh and rub my head. "It's all good. I know it's hard but it isn't your fault Annabelle. Okay? It's not." I nod and hug him. We sit there for a couple of moments before we head home.

~
Leo grabs the rest of the stuff and puts it in our bedroom. I put the dirty laundry in the hamper and the clean back in the dresser. "Anna." A rough voice comes from the doorway of the room. "Yea?" I look at Leo. "Get some rest" he demands rather then ask me if I need sleep. I don't fight back because I'm tired. I lay in bed and he comes over to the other side.

He wraps his arm around my stomach and lays his head on my breasts. I play with his hair and fall asleep.

~
8 months later:

I'm ready to pop any second. Im 39 weeks. My due date pasted. It was last week. Leo said I stay inside all day. Leo and I have never been better. I stop working at the gym and have my own art studio. I have been working my ass off this whole year for. Mia is excited for her baby brother. Yes we are having a boy!

~
3 weeks later:

"Push Anna. You got this! I love you so much." Leo whispers in my ear. I push again for the fifth time. I hear a baby cry. The nurses take him and clean him off so I can hold him. They put him on my chest. "Hi buddy!" He wraps his hand around my finger. "What are you naming him?" The nurse smiles at us. I think about it for a second. "Knox Avery White." I smile back at the nurse then Leo. Leo nods and kisses my cheek then Knox's forehead.

"Why Avery?" The nurse asked? "We wanted to name his sister that but she passed away. So I wanted to still have her remembered." The nurse frowns "well I love it!" She walks out the door.

~

It's been 2 months and I haven't been happier. I love my life! I have the perfect boyfriend, son, and a daughter. I have the perfect mother in law and father in law. Yes father in law. Turns out Sarah abs Coach had something going on. Leo was mad at first but got used to it. Knox is the best kid I could ever ask for. He's so well behaved.

I'm taking him to the gym since he got his shots and can be around people. I pack the rest of the bags and grab Knox. I wish I could bring Mia but she's at daycare.

I put Knox into the car and drive the gym. Once I get there I open the door and walk in. Grace rubs up to me and hugs me. "Oh my god! I feel like we haven't see each other in a long time. I missed this little one." Grace is still pregnant. She is a month late but her doctor said everything is fine it's just the baby isn't ready. "Grace you saw him last week." I laugh. Before she could say anything Leo, Max, and Coach come over with smiles on there faces.

"Hey guys! I smile at them." Leo pecks my face then grabs Knox and picks him up from the car seat. "Anna" Coach hugs me and kisses me on the cheek. "Hi Blake!" I smile at him. He told me to call him that.

"Hi Max." I nod his way and smile at him and he does the same. He wrap his arm around grace. Leo walks around the gym and shows Knox the equipment. All Knox does is smile. I laugh at that.

Grace and I did finally get our baby day after we have been waiting forever. Leo got cleared to box again about 2 weeks ago. His first fight is next week. I'm very excited!

Life is great! I'm so thankful for all of these people who made me believe in living again.

~

"Those scares showed me that I survived."

The end.

~

Thank you guys for sticking with me again! Can't wait to start my new book!