19

I hated her

I hated her. I wanted to tell her to leave. Why did she have to show up now? Why did she leave?

"What are you doing here?" Hailey walks in without me welcoming her in. "I came to see you and our daughter." Her daughter. She's my daughter. All I see is red.

"Your daughter? You don't get to say she's your daughter. You made that decision when you left with some dude. You don't get to come and see her just because your boyfriend dumped you." I yell at her.

"She is still my daughter Leo." She yells back. I shake my head and rub my face. I need to calm down. "She is NOT your fucking Daughter Hailey. She is mine only mine. You don't get to walk in here because you want to see her. You left her on my door step. I didn't know how to raise a kid. I barely had any money. I had to google up on how to feed her when she didn't have breast milk. I didn't have any supplies. I sacrificed everything for Mia and I will do it again. I love Mia and unlike you I don't use my daughter. So no she isn't your daughter." I yell back at her. She starts to cry, good.

"Then who's that?" She points to Anna. Anna stares at the ground. "She's my fucking girlfriend." I shout at her. I hear Mia start to cry from her room. Anna gets an excuse to leave the room and goes to Mia's room.

"Is she my replacement?" Hailey catches me off gard. "Get out!" I yell. Hailey slams the door and I hear her run down the hall. I sit on the couch and put my hand in my hands. My mom comes and rubs my back. I start to cry I can't stop it. It just comes out.

I get memories of when me and Mia were struggling until I finally told my mom and she let me in her home. I cry on my moms shoulder. Anna comes out now that she heard Hailey leave. She comes and sits next to me with Mia in her arms, sleeping. I smile at the two. My two favorite people.

My mom takes a hint and leaves us alone. Anna wipes my tears. "Whenever your ready to talk, I'm here to listen." When she said that I kissed her. God what does she do to me?

"Anytime I put Mia down she starts crying, she'll have to sleep with us tonight. I think the screaming got her scared." Anna explains. I nod and stand up. Anna follows behind. She lays Mia in the bed. We get on each side of the bed. "Anna." She looks up at me. "When your ready to talk about why you came to Grace's beaten. Let me know, I'm glad to beat their ass." She nods and falls asleep quickly. I grab my phone and take a picture of Mia and Anna. I set  the picture as my lock screen.

Leo673

Damn I got so lucky! 🤍1M likes 2M comments

1M likes 2M comments

Unknow: Who is she? 👀

Caleb: Is that the baby mama?

~
I Ignore the comments and tried to sleep.