26

I look at those words

I look at those words. They repeat in my head. Am I a fat slut? "Hailey are you fucking insane?" He yells at her. I run outside and go to my car. Leo calls my name out. I ignore him and get in my car to drive off.

I drive to anywhere but home. I sit in an empty eating my McDonald's. My song playing in the background. My phone rings my I ignore it.

~

2 am

I lock my car and walk up the door. I'm so tired and all I want to do is lay in my bed. I take my shoes off and walk to my room. I open the door and sigh wants my body hits the bed.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you all night waiting here. I have been worried sick?" He took a break and waited for me to say something but I didn't. "What? Are you going to ignore me, now?" He yells more. I get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

I close the door shut and lay my head on the wall. I cry and cry... and cry some more. Once I let my tears out I wipe them and get into the shower.

I grab the towel and dry my body off then leave the bathroom to get changed. Leo stands there and looks at me. "What? What do you want Leo?" I yell at him. "I- I- nothing." He gets into bed and try's to go to sleep.

I get into the bed next to him and try to fall asleep - but I can't. "I'm sorry. Im sorry I missed your game. " I whisper to a sleeping Leo. A tear falls down my cheek. I don't touch it I just let it fall. His arm comes around my waist and pulls me to him. I let it out on his shoulder. I cry myself to sleep.

~

I feel the bed tilt so I open my eyes and see Leo getting changed. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm heading off to work." I look over at the time shit I'm late. I quickly get out of bed but Leo stops me. "I think it's best if you just stay in bed today. Get some rest it's would be nice for you and the baby?" I nod not arguing with him since this is about the baby.

I get in bed and turn the tv on. I watch Shameless while eating oatmeal Leo brought me. He leaves then comes back with a sleeping Mia. I love over so he can put Mia next to me. "Bye babe. I love you!" He kisses my lips then walk out. He loves me? Mia wakes up hungry, so I feed her then we play.

I grab my phone to check if I got any messages then I come back to Mia standing.

I panic "oh my god!" I scream and face time Leo. He answers right away "hello?" He says.

I flip the camera to face standing Mia. "Is that her standing?" He ask and looks closer at the screen. "Yes." I laugh and encourage her to walk. "Come on Mia! You can do it." She takes her first step. Leo and I scream happy. I set the camera up so he can see us both. I pick Mia up and show her the phone. "Is that daddy?" I point at Leo. She laughs and claps her hands.

Leo smiles at the screen. "Look at my two favorite girls." He smiles again. "Your two favorite girls are going to go take a nap. Isn't that right Mia?" I look at her and she smiles. "Alright bye girls. Love you." We say goodbye and I put Mia down for her nap while I clean so I don't have to do it later.

Once I finish I take a nap until Leo comes home. Hopefully he will bring me some dinner. I wake up from my phone ringing. A random number. SPAM. Yeah not answering that. I press the red dot and go back to sleep.

My phone rings again this time I answer it getting annoyed. "Hello?" I answered. "Hi is this Mrs. White?" I hesitate. "Ugh yes? Can I help you?", "yes your husband is in the hospital from a car accident." I sit up from the bed. "A what?"