15

Why is Mia here?

Why is Mia here?

It's been 15 minutes. I look over to my left and find Leo punching the punching bag. That's hot

Stop

Mia starts crying, so I pick her up. Maybe she's hungry and needs a bottle. "Shh. I'll get you a bottle." I rock her in my arms while grabbing the bottle from the bag. As I bend down you can get a clear view of my bra. I try to cover up but it's hard with Mia in my hands. I hope no one saw that.

We wouldn't want to traumatize them. I give Mia the bottle and she grabs it right away. I sit back in my seat and get back to work.

~

It's now lunchtime. I was thinking of taking Mia to Grace's job if that was okay with Leo. I didn't get to pack my lunch today, so that's what I was going to do.

Everyone gets ready to leave for lunch. Coach, Leo, max, and other guys I don't know come up to me. I give them a questioning look. "Can I help you?" I ask.

"We're going out to lunch, wanna come?" Coach asked me.

"Where are you going?" I was planning on going to see Grace.

"The Chinese place, Grace works there," Max says. I nod "I was about to go there anyway." I smiled. Leo grabs Mia as I grab my purse and jacket.

We all walk out but everyone is ahead of me. "Are we going to talk about this morning?" Leo asked me while walking beside me.

"No. There is nothing to talk about." I lie.

"Mhm sure. What about last night?" My breath goes short. "I don't want to talk to you at all." I walk ahead of him.

It takes about 5 minutes to walk to the restaurant. We all go in. The man I don't know stares and smirks at me. I feel a bit uncomfortable, but I choose to ignore it. He comes up next to me. I move over a little bit. Once everyone starts walking again I follow them before I can, the guy touches me.

Everyone sits down. It's a big table. It's Leo, Mia in the other seat, Me, Coach, Max, and the other guy I don't know.

Grace comes up to our table and smiles. "Hi, babe. We decided to come to surprise you." Max stands up and goes to kiss her.

"Are you sure you didn't come to see me because I'm wearing this?" She points to her outfit. I laugh.

The guy I don't know licks his lips. I kick his leg. Men are so disgusting. He looks at me and I glare at him. Fucking pervert.

Grace come hug me and I hug her back. "Hi!" She smiles at me.

"Did you get your promotion?" I whisper. She nods "I'm going to wait till we get home and surprise Max." She winks at me.

"So don't tell." I shake my head "don't worry I won't." We both laugh. I sit back in my seat.

"So what can I get you all?" She starts with Coach and then makes her all the way to the guy. "I'll get the sesame chicken and quick question."

The man looks up from his menu. "Sure!" She looks at him. "Are you on the menu?" I gasp.

Max stands up and grabs the guy by his collar. "Babe Stop. You're going to get me fired." She sits him down.

"Josh I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He rolls his eyes and slams the door. Heads fly our way. Well, that was something-

Mia starts crying because the door woke her up. The stupid man woke her up. I grab Mia and put her on my shoulder since Leo is trying to calm Max down. She stops crying after a few minutes. I put her back down, but she cries again. I pick her up and then she stops. Weird-

I rub her back. Once she falls asleep again, I put her in her car seat. I suddenly get a sharp pain in my stomach, but I ignore it. Leo looks at me in concern. I smile at him, maybe he will think I'm okay.

Suddenly it gets worse so I excuse myself from the table. "I have to use the bathroom, excuse me." I walk to the bathroom holding my stomach. I breathe in and out.

Grace comes running into the bathroom. She goes right to the staw and throws up. My eyes widen. I rub her back and put her hair up. She wipes her mouth when she's done. "What happened, Grace? Is everything okay?" She nods her mouth and closes her eyes.

"I think I'm pregnant. I've been throwing up for the past 2 days." She rubs her stomach.

"Did you take a test?" I ask. She sakes her head. "Let me go get one. Okay? Can you take a break?" She nods her head and gets up. When we get to the break room I get her a glass of water. "I'll be right back." She nods and drinks her water.

I go back to the table and grab my purse. "Where are you going?" Leo asks me. "I have to run to the store and grab something. I'll be right back." I don't wait for an answer.

I look around and see a CVS right across from me. I run across the street and grab a test. I go through the isles. Of course, it's the last one. I grab the one where it tells you instead of looking at the lines. I go to self check out and pay for it. Once I get back to the restaurant I run to the break room but in the process, I run into a hard chest.

The bag drops and the box of pregnancy tests come out of the bag. I look up to find Leo and Max. Oh shit. Leo's jaw clenches.

"Are those Grace's?" Max asks. "N-No there mine" I lie and look down at the floor. I hear Leo growled.

"Oh, sorry." He gives me the box and I thank him. I walk past both of them and go into the break room. Grace lays on the couch.

"Grace. Let's go to the bathroom." I help her off the couch.

Before we go I had to tell her. "Grace when I came inside. The box came out of the bag, Max, and Leo saw it. But I told them it was mine so you don't have to worry." Her eyes widen.

"You didn't have to do that Anna. You could've told them it was mine." She hugs me. "I just wanted you to be the one who tells everyone, not me." I say.

We both walk to the bathroom. She takes all the tests now we just have to wait. "I know your lunch break is almost over. Thanks for staying." She thanks me.

"That's what friends are for!" I smile at her. Before she could say anything her timer goes off. We flip all the tests over. "I want you to look first." Grace closes her eyes. I sigh and look down.

Pregnant

I hug her. "I'm going to take that as I'm pregnant." I nod. She hugs me back while crying.

~

We both come out after so much crying and hugging. I was always the type to never want to have kids because I was afraid of what I went through. I didn't want my child to go through that.

As we walk out we only see Mia, Leo, and max sitting at the table. I guess the coach left. "When are you going to tell Max?" I whisper to her.

"I think now because we are going to Leo's fight tonight and I don't want to get rid of the attention from Leo. I really scared though. What if he doesn't want it?" She says.

"You'll be fine. I'm right here. And Leo, has a fight tonight?" I ask.

She nods. "Thanks, and you should come. It will be fun!" I nod

"I don't really know, I don't think Leo wants me there, but I'll think about it. But you need to go tell Max." She nods and runs in his arms. She whispers something in his ear. His eyes widen. I sit in my seat finishing my food.

"I can't believe your pregnant." Max kisses Grace for the fifth time today. Leo shifts in his seat. I look up at him. "You're not pregnant?" Leo whispers in my ear. I shake my head. He sighs with relief.

Why does he care if I was or wasn't?

~