18

Leo parks and gets out his truck waiting for me

Leo parks and gets out his truck waiting for me. I follow behind and park next to him. I get out of my car and put my jacket on because it's cold. Leo walks over to me and grabs my hand. I smile at him and I grab his hand.

We both walk towards the building. "So What are we?" I ask not sure. He shrugs his shoulders

"I was thinking let's have a few dates before we make it official. But let's just keep it slow." I nod.

"You won't leave me now because I don't have a lot of money?" I laugh.

He stops "is that what you think? I'll leave you?" Concern is written all over his face. "No I was just joking Leo." I chuckle.

~

"Oh my god Leo!" Sarah comes running and goes to hug Leo once we just walked in. I laugh. Sarah comes over to me and hugs me, I hug her back. Max and Grace are sitting on the couch with Jaxon and Mia. Leo's hand wraps around my waist and gides me to the couch. Grace smirks at me once she looks Leo's arm.

Leo picks up Mia. "Hi baby Girl! Daddy missed you so much!" He kisses both of her cheeks.

"We're going to head out." Grace and Max stand up from the couch. I hug them both goodbye and they both head out.

"You can stay here tonight."  Leo tells me more then asking. He rubs his hand down my back towards my front area. My breath shakes "okay." He gets up and goes to put Mia to sleep. Sarah comes to sit next to me

"So you two huh?" She smirks at me and I nod. "We're taking in slow" I chuckle.

"One thing you should know is that Leo doesn't do slow." She winks and walks away as Leo comes out of the room. "I need to get a couple of things next store, I'll be right back." I smile at Leo and leave without a response.

I unlock my door and sigh. I take a quick shower then get dressed into some sweatpants. I put a bra under my white see through tank top. I brush my teeth and wash my face before I go back.

I grab my phone and head out. Once I get back to the apartment all the lights are off. I open Leo's door and his lights are on. He has his glasses on and looking down at his book. I jump on the bed "what you reading?" I ask. He looks up and turns his book to show the title how to have good sex. I laugh "really Leo?" I shake my head

"you told me to read. So I am." He shrugs his shoulders "I did mean- never mind." I shake my head in disappointment.

I lay on the bed and scroll through my phone. This bra is so uncomfortable. I don't think he'll mind if I take it off, right? I sit up and reach under my shirt to uncuff my bra. I take it off and throw it on the ground. I turn around and lay back down.

I look up and see that Leo is staring at me. "What?" I question.

"You took your bra off?" He points to my bra "okay? And?" I'm so confused. "Their uncomfortable." I roll my eyes. Men.

I text Grace on my phone.

Anna: Men don't understand how hard it is to wear a bra.

Dots form.

...

Grace: ikr. Max still gets horny when I take my bra off. He thinks I'm doing it on purpose.

Anna: 😂 Leo keeps looking at me.

Grace: you and Leo are together? 👀

Anna: he asked me to stay the night.

Grace: we'll I'll let you get back to having sex.

I gasp.

Anna: we are not-

She doesn't reply. I put my phone on silent thank god tomorrow is Saturday. I lay down on my side and close my eyes. Leo puts down his book and lays down across from me. I open my eyes feeling him staring at me.

"What?" I check my face making sure I don't have anything embarrassing. Leo's hand wraps around my neck and he brings me closer. His lips touched mine. I kiss him harder and lay on top of him.

Leo pulls apart "slow remember. I don't want to hurt you." I shake my head

"I don't care." I kiss him again he tries to stop himself, but it doesn't work. I lift his shirt up and takes it off of him. I rub my hands up and down his abs. I wrap my legs around him and starts moving my hips while kissing him. I can feel his hard on through his pants. I run my hands through his hair messing it up.

I was about to pull his pants down, but the doorbell rings. He groans. I get off of him, but he reaches for me "my mom can get it." He tries to kiss me again but it rings again. He groans and We both get up and make our way to the door.

Who is knocking at the door at 3 in the morning? Leo opens the door, but I can't see who's there. Leo stiffness and doesn't move.

I stand behind Leo and see the person. She has long blond hair, blue eyes, her skin is perfect, has long legs, and a perfect nose. "Leo." Her voice is soft.

Leo doesn't move. I touch his shoulder and he looks at me. I give him a confusing look. "Hailey?" Sarah comes behind me.

Who is Hailey?