05.

Leo moves from his spot and runs for Daniel

Leo moves from his spot and runs for Daniel. He punches him right in the face, hard. Daniel hits the floor and doesn't get up. Everyone gasp and starts shouting Leo's name.

The reff counts 10 and Leo wins. I smile at the win and look down at Mia. She's smiling up at me. I make her stand helping her and she jumps. Sarah jumps up and shouts her sons name. Leo goes over to coach, the coach is now in the ring patting Leo's back. The host raises Leo's hand. Leo smiles and looks down at Mia. Mia laughs and points at her dad.

Leo leaves the ring after his hand was raised. He comes my way and takes Mia. Kissing all over her face. She laughs and grabs her dads cheeks in response.

"Thank you for watching her." I nod. He goes over and hugs his mom. Emily comes from out of no where and kisses him. I frown.

Leo pushes her off and says "Not right here. Come on Emily, I have my kid and my mom right here." People with cameras start coming up to Leo.

He tells his mom and me to go wait in the locker room. I take Mia and kiss her on her head. The guy from earlier comes back over the chair and hands me $800. I made that much. "Congratulations!" He says. I smile and take the money. I put it in my purse and grab the diaper bag.

As I turn around I face Leo. "You bet on me?" He says. He drys his face with a towel. "Maybe." I smirk.

He smiles and walks away. Okay... I walk to the locker room where Leo told us to be. I open the door and find Sarah sleeping on the bench. I check the time on my phone, 1:45 am. It's definitely passed her bed time. Why the hell is Mia still up? I look down at her, she looks focused on something. I turn around to see what she's looking at. There's nothing there. What if she's pooping?

I feel her diaper, yup she did. I lay the blanket down and place her on that. I open her pjs that I changed her in earlier. I take her diaper off. Oh my god, that stinks. I hold my nose and continue to change her. I put the old diaper in a plastic bag.

As I put a new one on Leo walks through the door. "Oh you didn't have to do that, I could've." He says. I place different pjs on her.

"It's okay. I don't mind." I say. He nods and sits next to me, admiring his daughter. I place everything I took out from the bag and put it back in.

"We can go home now." He grabs the bag and my purse. "Oh-" he interrupts me "it's okay, you did a lot for me today." He looks over my shoulder and looks at his sleeping mom. He shakes his head and walks over to her. He wakes her and she opens her eyes.

"We're gonna leave now." He whispers. She nods and gets up, still out of it. We all walk out. People come running towards us. I try to cover Mia's eyes because there are to many flashes. "Yo, guys move. That's my daughter." He yells at the people who's getting close. Flashes still go off.  He grabs his mother's hand and picks me up by my waist. I yelp, holding Mia tighter.

He walks through everyone not caring if he bumps into someone. "Is that your wife", "who is it?" The reports yell questions. He ignores them all and puts us in the truck. This time he puts my in the passenger.

"That was so fun." Sarah's laughs. Leo starts driving. I think she had a little too many beers. I laugh. I look down making sure Mia is ok. She grabs my shirt trying to make her way to my breast. "Oh no honey." I remove her hands and grab her bottle. She takes it and sips it. That was so embarrassing. Leo laughs and I look over at him. "She never did that to anyone before." He says. We reach the apartment and I quickly get out. Sarah follows me and Leo grabs all the bags.

"I wish you could be with my son." Sarah wraps her arm around me and put her head on my shoulder. I laughs shes drunk. "Sarah go to bed, you're drunk." I shake my head. She takes Mia and they both go into the apartment. I go to mine, but realize Leo has my purse.

I walk back down to the car and find Leo and Emily kissing, ew. I clear my throat. Emily pushes Leo off and looks at me. "Leo. I need my purse." I place my hands behind my back. He gets in the truck and grabs my purse. He hands me the purse and I walk away before he could say anything else. "What a whore." I hear Emily say. I Ignore her and go to my apartment. I unlock my door throw my heels somewhere and lay right on my couch. When my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.

A knock brings me out of my sleep and I groan. No no no. I just want to sleep. I get up and open the door annoyed. "What?" I ask. John stands at my door. He was pale, his eyes were red, intoxicated. He was high and he was drinking.

I didn't like this one bit.

-

I see a man at Anna's door

I see a man at Anna's door. My fist tightened. "Anna please come back to the job. Emily sucks. Come on I want do anything to you ever again." He speaks. Her boss.

"No John. You fucking Abused me. I will not go back to that again." She says again...

"Why not? Because you have a boy in there." She slams the door at that and I walk past the man making my way into my apartment.

Why do I care? Why am I getting upset? And today the way she handled my baby was so... sweet. I know Mia will need a mom and I hope she can go to Anna if she ever needs help.

I like Anna. Fuck