23

I opened my eyes to bright light

I opened my eyes to bright light. I look down on myself to see my ass on full display, shit. Memories come back to me quickly. I remember us. in. bed. Leo is nowhere to be found. Where is he? I wondered

I sit up and rub my eyes to get used to this light. What time is it? I look over and see it's 10 pm. Shit, What day is it?

"Monday." A deep voice says from the doorway of the room. Did I say that out loud? I look up and see Leo. My eyes roam all over his body, grey sweatpants that lay at his waist, and his amazing six-pack on show. He has two cups of tea in his hand.

"I have to go to work" I quickly get out of bed and put my stuff on from yesterday. "Don't worry. I called Coach and told him we both came down with something." He smirks at my appearance and comes closer to me. He put's the tea down on the table and wraps both of his hands around my waist.

"Wouldn't he be suspicious?" I ask Leo. "Like I said. Don't worry about it, sweetheart." He leans in and kisses me, I allow him. He lays me on the bed, him on top.

I guess you can guess what happened next. ;)

~

I fall off of Leo and land on the left side of the bed, tired. "seventh round" Leo smirks at me and I Laugh. "Leo, no. It's two o'clock. I'm so tired." I sigh. "Fine, shower? Then I wanna take you somewhere." I roll my eyes and agree to that.

He picks me up and carries me bridal style to the bathroom, I'm too tired to walk. We both get in the shower right away since we are not wearing any clothes.

~

I'm standing here deciding what to wear. All my boxes are here and I need to unpack them but for right now, Leo and I are going out on a "Date" I guess you could call it. "Leo!" I call his name. He comes into his room with a toothbrush and a towel low on his waist. "Yeah?" God, he is a god.

"What should I wear?" I ask. "I don't know. How about nothing?" he smirks. I roll my eyes at his comment. "Leo for real." I wine. "Fine, wear a long dress. It's cold." I nod at him and kick him out so I can get dressed. Of course, he made a dumb comment saying "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

Once I'm dressed I do my hair in a low messy bun for a fall look.

"I'm Ready!" I yell to Leo who's been downstairs watching a fight

"I'm Ready!" I yell to Leo who's been downstairs watching a fight. I walk downstairs while he eye-fucks me. "What?" I look down at myself. Is there something wrong? "God.... you look like a goddess." I smile at his comment and peck his lips. It cuts me off guard. What did I just do? He grips my chin and gives me a hard kiss.  I smile against his lips and grip his hair. I pull apart. "Let's go before we do something else." I grab my purse and skip to the door. I hope we're going to a park or something. "I rather drop that and fuck you." He mumbles to himself but I heard it.

We get into his truck. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Not telling." He says. "Why?" I ask again. "Because I said so." he grips the wheel. "But I wanna know."

~

We went back and forth the whole ride. I love teasing him, it's so fun.

We arrive at a random parking lot. "Are you going to kill me?" I ask, looking around. "No, but I'm thinking about it." He jokes. I slap him on his head. He grabs my hand and guides me towards the woods. What are we doing?  He stops and gets a blindfold out from his pocket. "What is this?" I ask. "Just shh and you'll see." he ties it around my eyes. "Okayyy" I sigh

He grabs my hand and guides me through the woods. Is he really going to kill me?  He stops and comes around behind me to take my blindfold off. I just my eyes and look around.

"SUPRISE!"A bunch of people jump up and yell. I see Max, Grace, Sarah, Jaxon, Mia, Coach, and other people from the gym.  My hand goes to my heart. What is all this? I turn around to Leo and see him on his knee. What the fuck is happing?

"Anna. Jesus Anna you have me on my knees for you. I wanted to make up for everything that I have ever done or said to you, Anna. I wanted to say this from the first time I've met you in that hallway. I hope you accept this promise ring. I promise I will never break your heart and treat you like my princes. I like you so much Anna, will you become my girlfriend?" I feel tears streaming down my face. I have no words so I just nod. He gets up and hugs me. "Thank you, Leo" I whisper "No, thank you, Anna." He kisses me.