25

After that thing that happened in the bathroom

After that thing that happened in the bathroom. I head back to my desk and wipe my tears ignoring stares from people. "Yes, the rumors are true people," I shouted and roll my ears. I don't care if they call me a hoe or some stupid name. We aren't in high school so act like an adult.

I get a drink from the break room and sat back at my desk. I have a headache and just wanna go home. Leo comes up to the desk and sits in the chair next to me. "What you wanna do for lunch?" He asks and slides the chair closer to me. "I don't know. I'm not feeling well."  I rub my head. "Do you want to go home, early? I'll ask coach" Concern fills his voice. I shake my head. I mean I can't. "Okay, just let me know when you're ready to leave." I nod. He goes to stand up but thought of something. "About tonight... I can-" I interrupt him. "No. I'll be there don't worry."

I nod and he gets back to work. I scroll through Pinterest about paintings I would like to do.  I didn't even notice Coach standing there. "What you doing?" He asks, startling me. "Jesus. I was just doing something for work." I lie. "Mhm," He hums. He leans down on the counter "I heard about the rumors." He gives me a confusing face. "Oh, yeah. Well, you see... They are true but I don't know how they got on the internet.  He nods "Well. congratulations. Now Listen if Leo ever did/ does something to you. Let me know and I'll give him one of these." He throws up his knuckle and I laugh. "Well, I'm gonna go eat some lunch." I nod and he walks away.

Everyone starts leaving for lunch so I grab my things. I should go to the food place across the street. I am craving some. Maybe if Grace is working I'll tell her. Hopefully, she didn't see the news. Leo and Max come over to me. "I'm gonna go over and see grace, you guys wanna come?" I ask. "we were about to ask you."

We all leave and go to the restaurant. Max asks for grace and we go to one of her tables. Leo and I sit on one side. Max sits on the other side. Grace walks over to us and fakes smiles. "Hey guys" She sighs. "What's wrong?" Max askes and moves over so she can sit. "I'm just having a long day and feel sick." She rubs her head and sits down. "Same" I accidentally blurt out. "Why?" She looks at me confused. "I'm-I'm kinda Pregnant." She squeals and stands up to hug me. "Oh my god! You just made my day. We're pregnant buddies." She hugs me tighter. The guys look at each other so confused it makes me laugh. "Wait how far along are you?" She asks me. "Ugh, I think like six weeks or something like that." She smirks. " I was wondering why you texted me that morning saying 'You'll never guess what I did.' That was so funny because it took you a whole day to respond to me. You guys really did it-" I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from talking.

"Okay, we get it."  Leo laughs behind me and when I look at him he smirks. I roll my eyes. "Yeah we really did it that day and after and after. I can keep going on." Max chuckles in the corner while Grace is shocked while her mouth remains open. "Okay, we get it. I'm so hungry." I mumble and sit back down.

"Okay, I'll get you guys your usually be right back." She runs to the kitchen. I shake my head. We talk among ourselves. Leo puts his hand on my thigh. He raises it higher and higher. I grab his hand. He stops right there and rubs my thigh. Max goes and uses the bathroom "Leo. What are you doing" I ask, the second Max leaves. "Nothing. I'm just putting my hand right there, it's so cold in here?"

I look at him and shake my head, in disappointment. "You're not slick" I laugh, he gives me a confusing look. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I roll my eyes at his ridiculous act. Before I can say anything back Grace comes back with the food. I lick my lip, this looks so good. "Since it's my lunch break I'm going to eat with you guys. I'm starving" Grace says and sits down next to Max. 

I laugh. I mean I feel her pain. Max puts his arm around Grace and whispers something in her ear and her eyes widen then she blushes. I eat my food without paying attention to the conversation Max and Leo are having. Grace and I talk to each other while eating our food. We talk about baby shopping together for Saturday with NO guys. 

We finish our food and Grace grabs all our plates to the kitchen. We pay and all say goodbye to Grace. We give her a good tip, of course. Leo grabs my hand and leans into me to talk to me.  "What did you and Grace talk about?" He asks me. "We're going baby shopping this Saturday." I smile up at him. "Ouu can't wait. Where are we going?" He swings me in a circle and I laugh. "No boys allowed." he smirks "But, I'm not a boy. I'm a man." I shake my head. "Anyone with a penis is not allowed to go." He frowns. "Fine, I'll guess I'll ask Max and Jaxon if they want to come cover." He tries to make me jealous. "Fine by me." I chuckle. 

We reach the gym and I enter last. I look at Max and Leo. Max has a concerned look on his face and Leo looks like he's about to shoot up the place. I'm so confused. I look over near my desk and see Hailey and a can of spray paint. I look at my desk and see a very hurtful word. It triggered me. 

FAT SLUT