16

I decided on going to the fight

I decided on going to the fight. Grace is going to meet at my place. Jaxon and Mia are staying with Sarah tonight.

Right now I'm trying to pick out an outfit for tonight. I don't know if I should wear lace, a skirt, or a dress. I choose black lace and black jeans.

I put my heels on as Grace knocks on my door

I put my heels on as Grace knocks on my door. I run to the door and open it.

"Hey!" Grace hugs me and I hug her back. "Ready to go?" She asks and I nod. Before I shut the door I grab my purse and we head out.

Grace wearing a white top and jeans.

We go next to store to drop Jaxon off

We go next to store to drop Jaxon off. I knock on the door and Sarah opens it. "Hi dear! I haven't seen you in forever." She comes to hug me and I hug her back.

"I know. I've been so busy." We pull apart.

"Thanks so much for watching Jaxon!" Grace thanks Sarah.

"It's not problem. Max is like a second son to me, so that means your basically my daughter." She goes and hugs Grace. Grace, with widen eyes, is not used to this. I laugh.

We say our goodbyes and get into grace's car. We make our way over to the boxing ring. It's a different location this time.

We had to park far away because it was so crowded. I see a sign that's called Knights Boxing Ring. My nerves start to pick up. We get to the door, you can already hear the crowd. We walk in and I follow Grace. She said she has been here a couple of times.

We get to a door that says LEO. Grace knocks and Max opens the door. I see Coach, Max, Leo, and a girl I don't know all in a room. My eyes go back to the girl. She is very pretty! She has black hair, brown eyes, and a perfect body. My eyes go to Leo as he looks me up and down. I still have my coat on so he can't see my top.

"Hey Anna!" Coach comes hug me and I hug him back.

"Hi Coach." I give him a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" Coach looks at  my forced smile.

"Nothing. Just been really busy." I sigh.

"We'll I'm giving you a vacation. You're going to need it." My smile gets bigger. I will definitely need that. I nod my head at him.

A girl clears her throat. I look up at her, she's twirling a pice of hair on her finger. "Leo, baby why don't I help you warm up?" She starts touching him. Grace and I give each other looks ew. I take my coat off that I forgot about. Wink.

Leo eyes widen at me, ignoring the girl by him. I roll my eyes. Grace smirks at me. She takes her coat off and Max had to leave the room to "go check out the ring". Grace's body is perfect!

Max comes back in the room after a couple of minutes. "We have to go Leo." Grace and I get ready to leave the room to go to our seats.

As Grace and I were walking to our seats we got stares from everyone. I hated attention. Grace looks stunning in white. "Let's take a picture! Then I'm going to post it!" She grabs her phone. She posts it!

grace_max'sbabymama12

out with my girl ;)

1037 likes. 279 comments

Comments:

Unknow279: Cuties 😙

Jakehottie1: Damn I could take both of you 😏
Reply- Max270. Not a chance 😡

~

I laugh at all these comments.
~

Sorry for the short chapter, everyone. I'm so busy with school! And it's my birthday so