22

"But she suddenly dropped the case

"But she suddenly dropped the case." Sarah's says, my nerves settled. Thank god.

"That's good!" She smiles and we hug each other. I couldn't image what Leo life would be like without Mia. He was a great father, even if I didn't know what his past was like.

~

The house was really nice! I'm so glad that Leo let me stay here. We all are now sitting at the dinner table eating Pizza. Since my room wasn't "ready" that's what Leo said, I have to sleep in his room.

"Mia and I are going to head to bed." Sarah said Finishing her food and getting up to grab Mia. Leo and I nodded, letting her go. "Night." , "good night." We both said at the same time.

It was just Leo and I. It was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was nice. We didn't discuss what had happened at my place. Which was great.

~

2 hours earlier:

I was finishing up my painting when I heard a knock on my door, thinking it was Sarah I opened it up and saw Eric. I slammed the door and hid in my room.

Why? Why now? "Come out Anna. I'm not gonna hurt you." An evil laugh came from him. I could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. My body was shaking from anxiety.

Please leave. Why me? So many thoughts came to my head. They all left when the closet door slammed open and Eric grabbed me. I screamed for help hopefully someone could hear me.

The door opened and Leo came through.

~

Leo saved me. I don't know how to thank him. "Leo." I called his name.

He replied back "yes?"

"I just wanna thank you." I looked at my pizza not having an appetites anymore.

"You don't have to-" I interrupted him.

"No I mean it." We both looked at each other and slowly leaned it. I made the first move and kissed his soft lips. His breath tasted like mint and mint.

He dropped his Pizza and picked me up. He walked to his room and placed me on the bed. He slowly lifted up my shirt and then undid my bra next. I took off his shirt then making my way down. He pulls back and starts kissing me on my neck. "Tell me when to stop." He mumbled. I nodded even though he can't see it.

I start moving my hips, inpatient. He reaches for my pants and takes them off with my underwear following. I do the same for him. He stops kissing me and grabs something from his desk. He unwraps the condom and places it on his cock.

He rubs my clit with his fingers. I moan and pull him closer to me. "More." I get inpatient. He places his cock at my entrance and starts slow. My hands roam his hair "faster." I say once I get used to it. I start feeling pleasure.

He moves his hips faster and grips mine. He tightened his hold when he feels pleasure.

"Oh, fuck." He groans. Groans and moans fill the room, the bed smacks against the wall, threatening to break.

"Yes, yes.... Right there." I scream his name when he hits my spot, he lifts my leg, going deeper.

"Such a good girl, love." His dirty talks makes me more wet.

"Oh I'm coming." I scream.

I released first then he follows after, coming in his condom. Warm liquid fills the condom.

A few seconds later he drops on me. "Leo, you're so heavy." I say. He groans and rolls over, cuddling me.

Sleep hits me like a bus. It takes over me.

~