07

Jobs near me:Plumbing Office jobTeachingBookstoreReceptionist

Jobs near me:
Plumbing
Office job
Teaching
Bookstore
Receptionist

None of them interest me expect the last one. I click on the Receptionist.

Pays: 60k a year
10 minutes away from you
Hours: 9-6
Weekly pay: 1,643
No dress code
Location: boxing1748sliverave

This is nice for a job. I apply to this one and a couple of other ones to see which one accepted me.

I'm currently sitting on Sarah's couch, watching Mia because it's Saturday and she had work, so Mia couldn't go to daycare. Usually Leo watches her, but he's out grocery shopping and he told me he wanted me to feel welcome. He has really opened up to me. Which was nice. He got some of my clothes from next store.

My phone rings and I look at it, it's an unknown number. I answer it because it might be one of the jobs I applied too.

"Hello" I answer

"Miss me Darling?" His tone harsh. No it can't be him. I've tried so hard to run away.

I don't say anything.

"You think you could just run away from us, huh?" I shake my head. I hang up and quickly block the number. The door opens and I scream afraid it's him. Leo stands there shock. "Are you okay?" He ask and comes over to me. I nod just wanting to be alone. I put my face in my hands embarrassed.

"Why don't you take a nap and I'll watch Mia?" He ask. I don't say anything. I just get up and go to his room. I can't sleep. All I can think about is... my dad. His voice got deeper and way scary then I last remembered. I'm scared he will find me and hurt Sarah, Leo, and Mia. I need to get out of here. He probably has a whole team searching for me. I sigh not knowing what to do.

The door opens and Leo walks in and shuts it. "Hey" he says and sits on the corner of the bed. "Hi?" I make it sound more like a question. I sit up afraid he might want his bed back.

"What are you thinking?" He ask. I look up at his shocked. "Nothing." I look down at my fingers I'm playing with.

"Talk to me." He demands. "Umm... I don't think-" he cuts me off. "Tell me." He says once again. He holds my finger still. I look up at him. "My...umm... father called me. And he's a very bad man."

His fist clenched. "I don't really wanna talk about it." I say. I pretend to re do my bun because it's was awkward. He nods and gets out of bed. He walks over to the other side of the bed. I give him a confusing look. "Just shut up and sleep." He says I laugh a little and face my back towards him.

A moment of quite takes over. "Leo." I whisper. He mumbles hm.

"Are you sleeping." I ask afraid if I woke him up.

"No" he says again.

I hesitated at first, fuck it. "Could you- umm cuddle me?" I mentally slap myself. He slides me over to his side and puts his head in my neck. I feel warmer. I fall asleep quickly. I could get used to this, but I can't.

~
"Aww their so cute. Look at him." Sarah and another lady speaks. I groan, not understanding what they are talking about and who it was.

I open my eyes to Leo face right in front of me. His face looks so precious. Then I realize what their talking about.

I quickly moved and Leo gets up right away. I look over to Sarah and her friend. They both are smirking at me.

"Nothing happened." I clarify.

"Mhm sure" Sarah's says and laughs.

"Mom please." Leo groans and gets out of bed. His sweatpants laying low. "Leo. Fix your pants." Sarah's rolls her eyes. Leo looks down at his pants and fixes them. He goes into the bathroom. I look down at myself finding I'm not wearing a bar and my breast is begging to come out of the t-shirt I'm wearing. I fix that quickly before Sarah could say something. "I should go make dinner." Before I could leave Sarah speaks.

"You don't have to worry about that. It's 12 am." She says. Shit. Sarah and her friend laugh when Sarah says something and walks out of the room. I get my phone from the table and check if I got any notifications. I didn't get any... relief flooded through me.

Leo comes out with a toothbrush and a towel hanging from his hips. Holly Jesus. Am I in heavy? My eyes widen at the sight. He grabs his phone that was ringing. I didn't even hear it. I get a quick glance at the ID... Emily. I feel a bit disappointed.

"What Emily?" He answers it. I hear her say. Come over.

"No" he responded. I act like I'm sleeping, so I can listen. Why?

"Cause I don't want to. Your lucky I didn't block you" he hangs up and goes back to the bathroom. I sigh and turn around. I'm super horny. Omg what am I thinking. I slap myself. Leo comes out of the bathroom with a white t and pj pants. I quickly go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower, cold because I really need it. Screw it I need a bath.

I strip out of everything and get in the bath. It feels so nice but I'm still... horny. I haven't done anything ever. I lost my virginity when I was sadly raped. I close my eyes not wanting to remember. My hand start roaming my body.

My breast, my stomach, my thighs, and they stay on the spot I want them to be. I moan. My head lays back on the tub. I moan Leo's name. I don't know why I did, but it just came out of my mouth. I start getting to my high. I cover my mouth from getting to loud. Once I get to my high, I cry out.

I wash myself and quickly get out before I do anything else. I dry myself with a towel and leave the room. Leo sits on the bed. He looks like he's doing... paperwork?

I go in to the closet and shut the door. I grab my bag that was on the floor and change into pjs. It was shorts and a tank top. I leave the closet and sit on the ground where the mirror was. I do my hair and my skin care. I climb back in the bed and ignore Leo's stares. That's creepy.

I try to sleep, but all I can think about is that moment in the bath. I wanna do it again, but I want Leo's hands on me this time. Oh my god stop thinking that. Leo gets up and shuts the lights off. He climbs in the bed and doesn't cuddle me. I frown.

~