27

I rush to get all of Mia's things and mine to go to the hospital

I rush to get all of Mia's things and mine to go to the hospital. Mia isn't happen with me when I wake up from her nap but this isn't the time. I put her in my car seat and start driving off. I'm so worried about him. What if he died? How bad is the accident? Thoughts roam around in my head.

After 30 minutes we reach the hospital and I get our right away. I go up to the desk "hi I'm here for Leonardo White" she rolls her eyes "and what are you to him?" She chews her gum and types "his wife and the mother of his children." I give her attitude back. "Room 102 on the left." I don't thank her and run to his room. Bitch.

I open the door slowly to find him sleeping. He looks so beat up. A knock comes on the door and a man in a white coat comes in. "Hi, are you Mrs.... White?" He looks down at his chart. I nod. "I'm doctor Murphy. Your husband had a major accident but we got him in right away. He had a concussion and a broken arm but other than they he got lucky." I sigh in relief.

A pain in my stomach shots through me but I ignore it. "When do you think he will be able to come home?" I ask. "Probably in about a day or two. We just need to see how the concussion plays out." I nod. "Okay thanks doc." He nods and walks out of the room. I sit on the chair and lay my head on the wall.

Sleep takes over me.

I open my eyes to bright light

I open my eyes to bright light. Where the fuck am I? I hear beeping from a big stupid thing next to me. I adjust to the light and my eyes come to a peaceful looking Anna and Mia. Should I wake her or let her sleep? I should let her sleep more. She looks so tired.

After 30 minutes of watching Tv I call her name. "Anna." I call her out. It takes a couple of times. 

She opens her eyes and jumps up to come over to me. "Are you okay?" She touches my arm and head. I nod. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" She nods. I pat the bed "let's go to bed together." She gets comfy with Mia in her hands and we go back to sleep while I rub her stomach. Our second kid is in there. I smile to myself then let the darkness take over me.

Its been two days and we are ready to go home, finally! I feel like I've been living off Chocolate puffy for years! I finish packing up the rest of our stuff before I feel another sharp pain in my stomach

Its been two days and we are ready to go home, finally! I feel like I've been living off Chocolate puffy for years! I finish packing up the rest of our stuff before I feel another sharp pain in my stomach. I grip the wall from falling, breath. It's probably just some cramps or the baby kicking. It goes away then comes back again.

Leo walks back in from the restroom and looks at me with worry "you okay?" He asks and I hide the pain and nod. Then it comes again but way worse. I scream out and grip the chair this time. "Anna, what the fuck?" He comes over and call a nurse. I hear voices but I can't comprehend what they are saying. Blood comes rushing down my leg and nurses guide me to the bed.

A doctor comes in and kicks Leo out. I cry harder feeling more pain. This is the worse pain I have ever felt. "Are you pregnant?" The doctor ask and I nod. "How long?" Another question flys at me. "I'm not sure. I just found out." I cry out. "Get me an ultrasound" she says. A nurse comes running out then a second comes back in with a big thing. The lift up my shirt and put gel on it. She turns the screen so I can't see it and she frowns. She nods to the nurse and takes the gel off. "What is it?" I ask. "You lost a baby." She holds my hand. "What do you mean a baby!" I yell out. "You had twins ma'am and you just lost one. I'm so sorry."

"I- I had twins" I whisper to myself and rub my stomach. I sit up from the bed. The nurses help me clean up and get into different clothes. "Doctor, how- how can I prevent this from happening again? I want this one to survive." I look at her. "Well you were under a lot of stress so that cause the miscarriage. If you feel any pain come back okay? And don't stress yourself out. Im going to go tell your husband." I nod. This is my fault.