04.

I've been looking for jobs everywhere! It's like when I did have a job, they had so many openings, now they don't

I've been looking for jobs everywhere! It's like when I did have a job, they had so many openings, now they don't. I groan and rub my eyes. I've been at this for hours.

I look around my living room and decide I need a... me day. I turn off my computer and put it on my side table. I get up and make myself a proper meal, I haven't had anything in a while.

A knock interrupts me from my thoughts. I groan and get up from my seat. I open the door and find Sarah at it. She's holding Mia on her hip. "Hi sweetie, I just wanted to apologize for last week. I wanted to come apologize sooner, but I figured you needed some alone time." I nodded, understanding.

"I was wondering if you would actually come to Leo's first boxing match?" She gives me puppy eyes.

She really wants me to go. "I don't know... its not really my thing and I feel like I'm intruding." I say.

She shakes her head. "Honey you won't be intruding. Just give it a chance, please! It will be fun and I need someone with me for some support." She winks at me and I laugh.

"Okay, fine. But I'm only staying for a little bit." I explain. "I'll send you the information." She says.

I nods and we say our goodbyes. I close the door and go back to my meal.

My phone dings and I look down at it, seeing Sarah sending me the information. I got her phone number when I went over for dinner. She insisted on giving it to me, for "emergency".

~
The day of the match.

I'm in my closet, wearing a robe, because I just got out of the shower finding what to wear. I usually would just find something, but for some reason I want to dress more...sexy. I shake my head at my thoughts. Just wear something simple, right? No need to dress all fancy for... Leo.

Well... Emily might be there. Fine I'll dress up. I put the outfit on. (Check above.) I apply not a lot of Make up making it look natural. Then getting my heels on. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I grab my little purse and put some spare makeup, phone, keys, my little taser... cause you know it's a boxing match, and then my charger.

I spray some perfume all over me before locking my door and knocking at Sarah's door. I raise my hand to knock it, but the door opens, I see Leo with his gym bag.

He's wearing basketball shorts, a sweatshirt that is open, you can see his six pack. Holy hell. I glance over his hot body quickly and back up.

I blush at him before Sarah's walks out of a room with Mia on her hip, and Emily walking behind her. Emily is wearing a short white dress, her hair falling down her hips. She's wearing only red lipstick. She rolls her eyes at me.

I give Sarah a look, she holds in her laugh. "Come on." She grabs my hand and we walk down the hallway.

We all about to get on the elevator when Sarah speaks. "Can you hold her for a quick second? I need to go grab something." I nod and she hands me Mia.