09

My alarm clock wakes me up and I groan

My alarm clock wakes me up and I groan. I turn it off and look at the time, 7 am. I have two hours to get ready then I have to leave. I start in the shower, making sure I'm clean.

I go into my closet and pick out a nice first day outfit. I apply makeup and do my hair. I look at the time and hurry up putting my heels on. Shit I'm going to be late.

I open my door at the same time Leo does. He looks like he's going to the gym. Well he is dumbass.

He looks at me and his breaths are shortest looking at me . I ignore him and run down the stairs. I get in my car, put the location in my phone and drive off as it guides me.

I park next to the building getting a little nerves. I sigh and open my door. I walk in with my purse at my side. Once I open the door I take off my sunglasses, eyes stare at me I ignore them and goes to Blakes office. I rest the sunglasses on my head and knock on the door. He says come in so I do. "Hi Blake!" I smile at him. Me and him became friends at Leo's fight. He was really kind and I felt like he was a father figure.

"Hi dear." He stands up and hugs me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nod. We walk out of his office and he shows me what to do at the desk. I nod at everything he says.

"Alright, not many new people come in, but if they do try to help them best as you can! If you can't help just call me. Okay?" He asked and I nod.

"Okay your all set. Lunch is at 12-12:30." I nod at him once again. "I'll be in my office." He walks away and I get settled in my new job. I log into the computer and re organized the desk how I want to. I sigh once I have nothing to do. I pull out a book from my bag.

The Goal

I love this series! I'm on the last one and it's kind of sad.

~
After reading for about an hour I put the book down on its front so no one sees the abs on the cover. I look in my bag for a snack but realize I forgot it. I look around and I find a vending machine. I grab a dollar from my wallet and walk over to it. Men cat call me as I walk past them. I frown at that. I hate men when they did that.

I decided what I want, once I get it I have to bend down to grab it. Once I bend down men talked more.

"I fucked that every day"

"Damn I cheat on my girlfriend if I got that."

It grossed me out how men would do that to women. I grab my snack and ignore all of them once again. I sit back in my chair, pick up my book, and eat.

~
Lunch time finally came around. I was so hungry. I looked in my purse but only found $1 in there. I sigh once I realize I have nothing to eat.

People left to go eat lunch while I just sat here. Footsteps came behind me. They came closer then I could smell.... Leo's cologne. I grab my phone quickly and act like I'm texting someone because I don't want to talk to him.