17

The announcer finishes what he says

The announcer finishes what he says. "This is the biggest fight of the Century. We have our two favorite players, tonight. Who is going to win? The grand prize is 500k" I starting bitting my nails getting anxious. Why should I care? I keep asking the same question over and over in my head.

"Ladies and Gentlemen let's welcome our first opponent, Adam Cliff" the crowded cheers and some boo. A bigger guy comes out, but not as big as Leo. Adam comes out in all Blue. He winks at the girls in the crowd and I gag.

"Okay next let's welcome Leo-"The announcer doesn't get to finish with all the cheers and people getting out of their seats. I join them, the drink I had earlier and now, kicking in. Leo comes out sexy as hell. He has a robe all in black. He takes in all the cheers and smiles.

He sees me cheering and smirks. I shake my head ignoring him. I just wanted to have some fun tonight, maybe take a guy back home since he had a girl all over him.

Everyone starts settling down. The two eye each other in the ring. Adam says something to Leo and looks over to me winking. I look at Leo his jaw clenched. What did he say?

Leo swings at Adam not giving him any chance to win. Leo keeps and keeps swinging. The bell rings. Round 1 over. "Leo needs to chill before he loses all his energy." I tell Grace and she nods agreeing. Max comes and sits next to Grace whispering something in her ear. Graces eyes widen and she looks over at me in concern. "What?" I question.

She shakes her head and looks over at Max. She grabs my head and squeezes it hard "I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"What are you sorry about Grace? What's going on?" I whisper-yell. She shakes her head again "I can't tell you. You have to wait." She sighs. I look back at the fight.

Adam is punching Leo over and over. Concern takes over my face. The bell rings again round 2. I squeeze Graces hand. I look at Leo his face, it looked bad. His lip is busted, his nose is bleeding, his eyebrow looks like it needs stitches. I look over at Adam he looks nothing as bad as Leo. I get more nerves.

The bell rings again, Leo and Adam both surround the ring. Last round. Adam swings hard at Leo. He falls to the ground and doesn't get up. I jump out of my seat.

The crowd counts

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Leo gets up not giving up he looks over at me. The crowd gasp. He looks so tired. I mouth "Come on. You can do it." I force a smile it came out more of  a sad smile.

Adam tries to swing again at Leo, but he moves and swings at Adam multiple times. He passes out and the bell rings. The crowd cheers. The ER grabs Adam and clears the ring.

Leo sits down. I run up to the rings and hug Leo. He groans and hugs me back. I pull back "I'm sorry." He grabs me and pulls me in again. God I missed this. I missed him. I missed his mouth.

I like Leo. A lot

We both pull back and I help him up. He leans on me for support and I let him. We both walk back stage, Grace, Max, and Coach following behind us. Once we get back there I put Leo on the couch and a doctor assistant him.

An older man comes in the room with 5 bags of Money. My eyes widen. "This is from all the bet and the win. All right here is 1 million." The man leaves the bag and walks out.

"Congratulations man." Max's pats Leo's back lightly. Both Max and Grace say their goodbyes same with coach. My mouth is widen open... 1 million dollars. Holy shit he's rich. I look over at Leo. He looks down at his lap looking through this phone and puts it up to his ear.

I hear mumbling from Leo then a big scream over the phone. Leo smiles and laughs that's a first I thought to myself. He eventually gets off the phone, gets up and starts grabbing his stuff.

Everyone has left. I help Leo since it's just himself and he still hurting even if he doesn't show it. "You don't have to do that Anna." Leo tries to grab a bag from me, but I snatch it.

"It's okay Leo I don't mind." He nods, as we both walk out of the room with the money and his bags. Just a couple of people are here. I put all the stuff in his car. We both stare at each other. He comes walking over to me before I can back up he grabs me and kisses me softly. My eyes widen, but I soon kiss him back.

I pull apart from him. "Leo we can't." I say.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because this hurts Leo. I don't know if we're playing around or we like each other. I don't play game Leo. I'm not like a daily hook up you can just call me whenever your in a mood-" I get interrupted by him.

"Anna." I shush him. "No Leo listen. If you want to do this with me we have to be in a relationship" He interrupted me again.

"Anna I like you." My eyes widen.

"You do?" He nods  "Tonight Adam told me if he won he was going to steal you from me. I couldn't let him Anna. When I fell down, I thought of you and got back up. You're the reason why I won tonight Anna. Thank you!" I cup his cheek and kiss him. "I like you too." I smile into the kiss. He pushes me against his truck and kisses me harder.

My tongue and his dominant for dominance. He bites my lip, making me moan.

I pull back needing to breath. "Sorry I haven't done anything like this." I chuckle.

He nods "whenever your ready, Love."

"Leo if we're going to do this no more girls and hook ups."

He nods "I know I stopped doing those, all I can think about is you." He kisses my cheek.

"Who was that girl?" I point inside. "She just came all over me Anna I swear." I nod believing him.

"I'm sure your mom will want you home" I laugh.

"Congratulations Leo. Your family deserves this." I hug him then walk to my car. "Anna." He yells my name I look back.

"Follow me home. You're part of my family weather you like it or not." He smirks. I blush at that statement and I follow him home.

Home. It has a nice sound to it.