21

Damn it

Damn it. I'm such an Idiot. Why did I have to say that?

~

After 2 months of saving I bought a house. We officially moved in. Mia is starting to get bigger and my mom will soon want privacy. The apartment was to small and didn't feel like Home. Now I wanted a home, but I wanted Anna in it.

I knock on Anna's door, but no one responds. I reach for the door handle, but the door is already opened. I stick my head instead. The couch is flipped over, the tv is smashed, things are off the wall. Concern fills me over. "Anna." I call her name, no response. I go near her room and hear voices.

"Let's go Anna. Or else." A man's voice speaks. "Please dad leave me alone." Anna cries. Her dad? I hear a smack.

I run into the room to find the man's belt undone and on Anna. He smacked her with a belt. "Anna." I run to her. She shakes her head.

"No Leo. You can't." She cries more. Her dad comes to punch me but I block him. I punch him back and tackle him to the ground. He passes out from the fall.

"Anna grab all your shit." I grinned my teeth. I grab some bags from her closet and stuff all her clothes in it. She runs to the bathroom and grab all her stuff in there. I go to my apartment and grab more empty boxes. I go to her apartment and stuff all her books inside 2 of them. Then I stick her blankets and everything I think she will need. I'll buy her a new tv if she wants her own room. She can't stay here.

I really want it to make it right between us. She comes out of her room with her sheets and everything. She sticks them in the box. "I don't think my stuff will fit in your apartment." She sighs. "It won't, but it will fit in my house."

Her eyes widen. "I can just stay- " I shake my head. "No you can move in with me. If he knows where you live your not safe." I grab all her boxes and you lift them in my truck. She does the same. The real reason I came her was to get the rest of my boxes, but I wanted to see her.

"Anna. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, she just brought so many bad memories." I rub my hand.

"Leo. I know." She hugs me and I rub her back. "Let's go. We can come back for all your other stuff." She nods. She gets in her car to follow me to the house. I drive to the house.

~

Imagines of the house: