24

After I said yes, people came over to us to congratulate us

After I said yes, people came over to us to congratulate us. I don't know why we have a whole party, but it's still nice. Leo kept trying to get in my pants, but this is a rated G because there are kids here, but he doesn't listen. We just fucked in the woods, currently, I am putting my dress back on. Leo told everyone I had to "use the bathroom" No one will believe that.

We walk back to the party, I try to fix my hair on the way. Grace sees us and smirks. "You two were out there for a long time. I thought you got eaten by a bear or something." I laugh at her comment and shake my head.

~

A couple of hours later. It's current midnight and everyone has gone home. Leo hired people to clean up the party while Leo and I walked around.

"I liked it, thank you, Leo." I smile up at him. He nods and leans in to kiss me. The kiss is soft and nice. "You're welcome, Girlfriend." I smile at that word.

"Let's go home, it's getting cold," I say. Home! It has a nice ring to it. "I can do something to warm you up," Leo smirks. "You need help." I shake my head

~

six weeks later:  

 I'm so tired. All I want to do is sleep, plus on top of that, I'm sore, and I have to go to work. Leo made me stay up with him last night, he has a MAJOR problem. I'm guessing it's been a long time for him. 

I mean when I lost my virginity it was right when I left... Eric. That night I was trying to forget everything and start something new. I planned on losing it that night. It's not a person I was in love with, it was way different. Just a one-night stand, with an older man I met at a bar but that was for a different time. 

I look over to my right and see Leo still passed asleep. The sheet barely covered his ass. I chuckle and get up from the bed. I limp to the bathroom and shower. I feel a rough hand hug me from the back. "Got in the shower without me?" His deep moring voice speaks. I roll my eyes at his comment. "Yes?" It came out more like a question. He makes small kisses down my neck. He turns me around and picks me up the moment he gets to. I squeal and hiss when my back hits the wall. Damn, he is rough. 

Leo gets on his knees and eats me out. "Leo" I moan out his name. Once I reach my high I grip his hair tighter and release it on his face. He licks it all off and makes me get on my knees. I grip his cock and stroke it. He reacts right away. I swirl my tongue around his tip and put the rest I can get in. I bob my head back and forth. He moans and fucks my mouth. I grip his thighs tighter and let him fuck my mouth. He takes his cock out of my mouth and strokes it faster. He releases on my stomach. 

~

Leo and I washed each other then got dressed for the day. Since it's Tuesday I have an appointment with my doctor before work. I'm very nervous because I hate doctors. Today, I am wearing something comfy because I don't feel good at all but I need to go to work to get some money. 

Once I'm all dressed I put my hair up into a ponytail and put my sporty shoes on. I grab my jack and put that on since it's getting chilly outside. I walk downstairs and say goodbye to Mia and Sarah. Leo already left because he has to be early, he has a game today. If he wins I was going to give him a special treat! I get in my car and drive off to the doctor's appointment. 

I get to the office. They made me wait a good hour. How is it this packed? It's 7 am. "Annabelle?" The nurse calls me and I stand up. She takes me to the back and sits me on the table. Once she gets me checked in the doctor comes in. "Where is my regular doctor?" I ask her. "Oh umm... she is sick" She fakes smiles at me. I nod at her. "Okay lay down and we are going to check your stomach, your breast, etc." She speaks in a rude toon and I just nod. 

She lifts up the gown that I had to put on before she came in. She checks my breast, my girl, down there, and lasts my stomach. "Your stomach feels not normal so I'm going to get my ultrasound." I nod. What doesn't feel normal about my stomach? She comes back in and puts jell on my stomach. She gets the wand and rubs it on my stomach. "When was your last cycle?" She asks. "Um, I think two months ago?" I don't really know. I just thought I was changing cycles or I was just late. The doctor nods. She turns the screen over to me. My eyes widen. "Have you been feeling sick?" I nod. "I just thought it was a cold or something," I say. 

"No, it looks like your six weeks pregnant." She rolls her eyes and brings the screen back to her. "Do you have a boyfriend or a husband?" She asks. "I have a boyfriend named, Leoandaro. He goes by Leo." Her eyes widen. "Is he that fighter?" she smirks. I nod slowly not thinking about it. 

"Okay, just make an appointment for an ultrasound in six weeks." I nod. I get dressed, make my appointment, then leave. 

~

I'm pregnant. Oh my god, how will I tell Leo? He already has Mia, why would he want this baby.   When I get there it is down pouring. Oh No! I try to cover my hair put that doesn't work. I'll just take it out of the point to dry or else it will look weird. I get inside and dry off my shoes. When I look up to walk to my desk everyone is staring at me. What? I look behind me and see no one. Hm? I go over to my desk and log in for the day. I log into Instagram and see a bunch of posts about me. What the? 

"Leo's side chick is pregnant with his baby." 

"Leondare, the fighter is having a child with his co-worker, that goes by Anna." 

I read through more and more. I turn off my computer and run to the bathroom, feeling sick. Passing Leo and Max. Leo looks confused and starts going after me. I throw up in the toilet and cry. I remember those names... Hoe...Slut...Leo comes behind me and moves my hair to the side. "Are the post true?" Leo asks. I freeze and nod. "I wanted to tell you. I don't know how it got on the internet." I cry on his shoulder. "I know. We'll figure it out, but for now, let's figure this baby thing out. If you want to keep the baby that's fine, I have the money for it. If you want to get an abortion I'm kinda okay with that. I mean, of course, I'll be upset, but it's your body." He plays with my hair. 

"I wanna keep it," I say. He smiles and then hugs me. "Okay, we're going to do this together and I'm going to be here by your side. I... I love you, Anna." I wanna kiss him but I just through up. 

~