Chapter 6

Fabian and Gideon Prewett were known throughout Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as two of the most troublesome students to have ever been placed under the sorting hat.

In their second year, they had meticulously switched out every single quill in not only Transfigurations but in Charms and History of Magic as well.

The quills exploded and cast a horrifying combination of glue and sparkly pink glitter, that many students, and professors, had difficult times removing from their robes.

In their fourth year, they enchanted all of the Potions textbooks to appear blank inside just three days before exams started, causing a school-wide panic.

And probably the favorite of every house, excluding Slytherin, was when in fifth year, the night before the Halloween Ball, the twins dyed Lucius Malfoy's pale hair a hideous shade of neon green.

Of course, they used a spell that wouldn't allow the color to come out for a week.

Lucius was pissed.

The twins were thrilled.

And right at that moment, Adelaide Harthwood was wondering to herself if it was a good idea to have them assisting her with the plans she had spent the last few days strategizing.

"Alright, so 'ere's our idea, Harthwood," Gideon said as he laid out a hand-drawn map of the school on the table that they were sitting at in the courtyard.

"Get Marcello and Pettigrew-ee and shove them in this broom closet here, in the south hall," Fabian said, pointing to the area on the map.

"It's isolated enough so that no Perfects are gonna come but help um!" Gideon explained with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Adelaide blinked as she stared at the paper.

She had a vivid image in her mind of how Della would hex her into the next decade with her infamous Poison-Ivy Rash hex.

She shivered.

"Um, what about something with a little less of a risk to it?"

The twins exchanged a confused look.

"Well, we could give Petey-boy a few drops of Felix Felicis?" Fabian mused.

"Yeah ... that could work. Or what about sending Marcello love poems signed by our shy, little Gryffindor," Gideon said, scratching his chin.

"Oh, I like that idea!"

"Me too, think of all the cute things we could have him write!"

"We'll make her fall head-over feet for our boy!"

"It's head-over-heels, moron," Gideon said, whacking his twin on the back of his head.

"Ow! Whatcha do that for! You sure it's not feet?" Fabian asked, rubbing his sore head.

"Guys! Focus!" Adelaide said she was beginning to get irritable.

Maybe she needed to eat something.

Alexander always carried around chocolate, perhaps he would give her a piece.

Shaking her own head to clear her thoughts and get back on track, she looked back down at the Prewett's map, and an idea suddenly came to her.

"Fab, Gid! Do you know what class Peter has right now?" She asked with a new amount of excitement in her voice.

They shared a glance, and then Fabian turned back to her and said, "He's got Muggle Studies now, I believe. Why?"