Chapter 4- will you be my girl? ((edited))

Chapter 4

Niall and I have been together for a week and everything is going perfect. The public doesn’t know it yet but we plan to tell Simon and the management as soon as possible. Niall and I would go out every day and we would sleep in the same bed every night just like when we were kids. And when I remember last week’s events I would blush, I still remember them like they were yesterday,--

*FLASH BACK*

"If I told you something, will you believe me?" Niall asked me while we wander around the garden he brought me to. It was really familiar, even though I've never been to London before.

Apparently, the lads are also in this, they played a song they made, the one titled 'Last First Kiss'.

"Yes" I said, meaning it.

"I'm Nai"

I was strucked. Then memories flooded my mind, it made me realize everything.

Just look, Nai's voice echoed through my mind.

“You are Nai, Niall, I know it all the way from the bottom of my heart” I said. I noticed that the lads were still watching us, but I don’t feel awkward at all.

“Well then,” Niall said, kneeling down.

“Will you be my girl Joanna Paula Cowell?” He asked. I can’t help but laugh, I remember when we were little I can’t pronounce his name and he would joke about it every time.

I gave him the sweetest smile I could form with my lips and said,

“Yes Nai, I will be your girl.” I said, he stood up once again and hugged me. I pulled from the hug and Niall kissed me, not just a kid’s kiss, it was a kiss where two tongues dance.

“So, you guys going to make-out all evening in front of us?” Lou said. I parted from Niall’s lips and smiled.  

“Let’s go? It’s getting dark.” Liam suggested, we all nod. Niall grabbed his guitar from the bench and held it with his left hand while his right hand was around my waist as we walk towards the gate. I looked around and noticed that Harry wasn’t around. I turned to Niall and whispered, “Where’s Haz”

“He probably went home early, he said he wasn’t feeling well this morning” He answered. I shrugged and continued to walk towards outside. Niall and I got in his car and went straight home. We entered the house and the lads weren’t there. It was strange because all of us sped off at the same time from the park. Niall and I went straight to our bedroom. I closed the door then Niall stopped in front of me.

“Let’s continue what we started shall we?” He said smirking, before I could say anything, Niall kissed me. He pushed me towards the door to deepen the kiss. He sucked at my neck and left love bites.

“We’re back!” Somebody shouted. Niall pulled away and smiled,

“I’ve been waiting for this moment to come for a long, long time” He said. I smiled and put my arms around his neck,

“So did I” I said. We both ran downstairs and saw the boys holding some beers and gathered around the living room. Niall sat down with them.

“What’s up guys?” I asked as I sit down between Liam and Niall.

“Since you guys are together, finally, we thought we could celebrate a bit” Zayn said, passing me a bottle.