Epilogue

• Dedicata a you who's reading this, love you! xx

EPILOGUE

PAULA’S POV—

“Let’s play already!” Nathan whined to one of his playmate, Darcy. My 5 year old boy got my brown hair, except his were straight like his father’s, other than that; he also caught his father’s ocean-eyes.

“Can’t you wait Nath?!” Darcy scolded him while she sits patiently on the chair as her mother ties her hair. Zoey, James and Will sighed, waiting impatiently for their playmate.

Lou and El got married a month before us, Liam and Dani 6 months after us and Harry and Sandra a year after us.

Zoey Anne is Marie’s little replica, getting her raven hair and her green eyes. Although Zoey’s skin colour is definitely from Zayn.

Liam James Jr. or James is Dani’s firstborn. The boy got his father’s brown hair and eyes.

Will is certainly Louis’ boy. William got his attitude from his father, which we don’t know if it’s good news or bad news.

Darcy was born months after Nathan, and because of this, it makes her the youngest of the group, and Nathan is very  protective of her, telling us she’s like his sister and everything.

“Uh-oh” Nathan pointed out the sky through the window. It began darkening, a sign that it will rain hard. Poor kids.

“Aww” Darcy pouted after Sandra finishes off her daughter’s hair.

“Look what you’ve done! Now we won’t be able to play outside!” Nathan exclaimed. “Girls and their silly hair” he added quickly in a mutter. Niall laugh after what his little boy said, so did Will and James.

“It’s raining. Now we can’t play” Zoey sighed. Darcy frowned at this.

“Aw, don’t worry sweetheart, you’ll play again tomorrow” Harry comforted his little girl.

“Promise?” Darcy’s green eyes lit up with hope. Today is Saturday, the only day our kids gets together and play since the boys have to work on weekdays. Harry nodded, smiling.

“Really? Thanks Daddy!” Darcy hugged Harry tight, clinging to him. He picks her up and sits her on his lap. I took a glance of Nathan, looking at the window, he was staring at something. The sky, maybe?

The lads, their wives and their kids came over this morning and right now, we are encircled, sitting on the sofa as we watch the kids argue on small things.

Niall nudged me on the rib and I turned to him, giving him a glare before asking, “What is it?” He pointed towards Nathan. I watch him carefully and analyse what he’s doing.

Nathan was grabbing a hoodie from the coat rack near the door; he grabbed one for himself too and wore it. He picked up the umbrella on the table and ran outside. As his mother, I involuntarily stood up to run after him but Niall held my waist. I narrowed my eyes on him and went by the window.

“It’s raining for pete’s sake Niall!” I scolded him as he stand beside me.

“Paula, relax!” He exclaimed. I sighed, knowing I’m defeated by my husband. We both look back at Nathan who’s now offering the hoodie he carried with him to a girl at the playground.

They both ran towards the nearest cover they can find which is a waiting shed for the bus. I was teary-eyed at the moment.

“You okay babe?” Niall asked beside me. I turned around and hugged him. He automatically hugged back.

“What’s wrong?” His soft voice whispered. I was about to answer when there was a knock on the door.

“Hey mom!” Nathan’s childish voice made me turn around. Beside our little angel is a brown haired girl with green eyes.

“Who’s your friend sweetie?” I ask, wiping my tears away.

“Oh. This is Mia mom, she was playing all alone on the swing while it’s raining, and she’s my new friend!” Nathan exclaimed.

“Hello Mia, I’m Paula, Nathan’s mom” I smiled at the little girl.

“I’m Mia Summers! My cousin is a big, big fan of you and One Direction” Mia said excitingly.

“Really? Well tell them we love them” Niall replied. Mia’s grin reached her ears.

“Hey guys! This is Mia! Mia, these are my best friends, Darcy, Zoey, Will and James!” I hear Nathan introduce his new friend.

“Now tell me, what’s wrong?” Niall cupped my face.

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

“Nathan has found his first love without even realizing it” I smile and cry at the same time. Tears of joy flows down my cheeks.

“Why are you crying then?” He asks, holding my waist.

“I’m just happy and memories just flooded my mind” I laugh.

“Yeah. I can’t believe fate planned all of this” Niall chuckled.

“What do you mean?” I cocked an eyebrow.

“Well, we met on a rainy day and I don’t know what I was doing! Then we separated then we met again. Then we separated and got back together again. Then some struggles came but here we are now, talking about our little boy and his soon-to-be wife” He smiled. His smile always makes my day.

“I hope he won’t undergo what we did though” My face was flushed with concern.

“Leave fate on that” Niall winked.

There goes my little Nathan and his soon-to-be wife.

THE END

A/N

I’m so sorry for the crappy ending. I didn’t really know how to end it :P

First of all, I would like to thank wattpad for being there. Without it I wouldn’t be writing this story and you wouldn’t be reading it, right?

Second, my friends. Especially, Nina, for criticizing my work, telling me which are the bad parts and the good parts are and without her, this story wouldn’t be here and Jasmine, for being a very supporting friend throughout the story. Also Sofia and Sandra, for being there when I need them and when I ask them advices on writing this story. They’re also wattpad writers (: Try to search them up: @sandramonettmacalos (Greyson Chance fan fictions) and @sweethirteens (Haylor fan fiction <3)

And last but not the least, my amazing readers. For without you guys, this story might’ve been discontinued like my other stories. Have I told you that I wrote and published a fan fiction here in wattpad before? Yuh. The title was ‘Lucky Punch’ It was a Liam Payne Fan Fiction. I posted like 2-4 chapters then gave up, claiming I still lack knowledge. So I read fan fictions and then when I had the guts, I wrote this and published it on wattpad. Who knew I would get 3.6k reads?

Hey guys, remember the story I proposed to you a few chapters ago? ‘Girl in Supras’? Well, I got a better idea. Lol. Want to know? Okay.

I got caught up with vampires. Not saying the story is cliché and things. I don’t know. I just hope it’ll be good. Great even. I’ll post the plot on The Player And I.

Anyway, Thank you all so much for everything. The green tick will be there (:

So…

I’ll see you in The Player and I? Great.

Can’t wait.

To infinity and beyond,

-MissMellarkEverdeen Xx

P.S.- check out my teen fiction story 'The Castles' ily all =)) x