Chapter 26- shit just got real. ((edited))

CHAPTER 26

PAULA’S POV—

I went inside the loo to do my stuff and when I stood up the bowl was full of blood. It was like I peed blood. Just then I realized Niall Jr. Was gone. No. Cody, you will die. I can’t help but cry as I flush.

“I love you Niall Jr. Your dad also even though I haven’t told him yet. May God bless you” I cried. I went outside smiling, hiding the pain this brought me.

“Are you alright?” Niall asked me. Worry is seen through him.

“Yeah, I think” I smiled weakly.

“But I don’t think he did” I can’t hold this tears anymore.

“Who?” Niall asked me.

“You see, when I was with Cody, I was surprised because I missed my period that month, and I dropped by a drug store and bought a pregnancy tester. And I was positive. It was just a month ago, the fertilized egg must’ve died now” I laughed at the last line.

Niall started to cry. Niall Jr. Is dead.

“When I stood up from the toilet, it wasn’t just you know,” I laugh at my own words, “There was blood. If I was internally bleeding, it wouldn’t be that much. But it was many.” I cried.

“I’m sorry to interrupt but we need to tie you guys up again. Cody’s coming.” Darius said. I wipe my tears and went across the room as Darius tie me up. I smiled at Niall, giving him courage beside what happened.

“We can do this” He mouthed me. Just as then Cody opened the door. He was angrier than ever. He grabbed me by my face and shoved me against the wall.

“MARRY ME PAULA!” He shouted.

“Cody, why the hell do you ask me when it all ends up to that?” I say.

“You, you’re saying yes?” Cody smiled.

“HELL NO” Cody was crushed. I bit my lip, holding back my laughter. He narrowed his eyes on me. Shit just got real.

He walked towards Niall and pulled a pocket knife from his pocket.

“CODY NO!” I shouted.

“Shut it babe, I’m just going to finish this and we’ll be saying “I do” soon” He smirked. He thrusts one knife on Niall’s stomach.

“NO!” I cried. He teases another thrust. Niall’s whimper can be heard across the room. He thrusts few more times as I continue to beg ‘No’. One more thrust and Niall fainted.

“NO!” I cried last.

“What have you done?” Darius told Cody.

“You don’t care!” Cody yelled at him, pointing his pocket knife at him.

“STOP!” I said. I can’t let him.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to beg.”

“Beg?”

“Beg me to marry you” What? This is the TOTAL opposite of what’s happening.

“P-Paula?” Niall said.

“Niall, I’m here, please fight, please you can do this” I begged. He was losing a large amount of blood.

Cody went back to Niall and slapped him.

“I’m blaming all of this to you babe, you won’t answer me, this had to happen” He smirked.

“No.” I said weakly.

“Yes babe” He slaps Niall hard and causes him to whimper and cry.

“ENOUGH! I’LL MARRY YOU, JUST GET HIM HEALED AND KEEP HIM SAFE I’LL GO WITH YOU JUST PLEASE KEEP HIM SAFE” I cried.

“That’s what you ask for” He smiled. He came to me and gave me a kiss. I disgust me.

“Boys bring him home safe” He said.

“Darius go untie her” I look at Darius. He was a friend alright.

“Don’t worry, I have a plan, just follow him. He’ll suspect less. Trust me” His last words caught me. He whispered this while untying me.

“Thanks Darius”

“Alright Locks, I’ll make sure your boyfriend will be home safe and sound.”

“Wait, please give this to them” I said, giving them him the letter I wrote a while ago.

“Sure thing, good luck, God bless and follow, I’ll do the rest” He smiles.

“Thanks again” I said.

I followed Cody out. This is going to be the worst time of my life.

NIALL’S POV—

A few days later.

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

“Niall, wake up” A raspy voice said.

“Harry?” I said, opening my eyes fully. The boys stood from their position.

“Good, you’re awake” He said.

“Where’s Paula?!” I sit up. Liam stopped me.

“Calm down! Three men brought you here. I have no idea where Paula is” He said sadly. Three? I remember he sent two. Could it be Darius?

“Is the three men there?” I asked.

“They went off but one was left” He shrugged.

“Can you call him?” I said. Liam nod and Darius came in.

“Hey” I smiled.

“I almost forgot, here” He said, handing me and the boys an envelope. It contains 5 letters. One for Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Me. And a note.

It wrote:

Dear Harry,

Hey Haz! Thank you for everything! You’ve been the best friend I’ve ever wanted. You were always there for me ever since. I don’t know when I’ll go home but I promise I’ll fight til’ the end. I hope you’ll have a great career with lads. I love you guys so much and I hope we’ll see again.

Much love,

-JP xx

Dear Nialler,

Hey baby ;) I wrote this while you were asleep. I will fight for you okay? I will do everything. I love you from the start. I can’t write here how much you mean to me, I mean, we don’t have enough time. I just have to tell you that we have a baby. He’s a month in my stomach and I hope he/she will grow up like you. You’re special Niall, I hope you know that. I love you and I will be back. Or atleast I hope. I love you babe.

Much love,

-JP xx

P.S. How many times did I say I love you? I love you! <3

The lads cried reading their letters.

“She has to come back” Zayn said. We all agreed.

“Wait, there’s a note” I said, pulling a post it.

P.S. to all of you, Darius said he has a plan. Go help him. I’ll keep faith. I love you all X

“What do you have in mind?” I asked Darius. He smiled and told us all the plan.

Shit just got real.