Chapter 8- happy birthday cupcake! ((edited))

CHAPTER 8

HARRY’S POV—

“Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Hazza, Happy Birthday to you!” An angelic voice woke me up.

“Paula?” I said as soon as I recognize her smiling face.

“What? Is there something in my face?” She said running her hands on her face.

“No, no, I just am thinking, about last night?” I said, trailing off.

“Oh Jesus, Haz. It’s your birthday, let’s forget things for just one day, please?” She said.

“Like you having a boyfriend?” I said seductively. She gave me a death glare.

“Okay, okay. We better pack up” I said after glancing at the clock.

“No, I already cancelled our flight, and booked one for tomorrow. I don’t want you tired in your birthday Hun.” She said walking away. I fixed myself up. Paula went back with a cake on her hand.

“Okay, hold this while I take a picture” She said handing the cake to me then grabbing her phone from her side table. I blew the cake as she took a picture and I gave my cupcake look as she also took a picture. I knew she uploaded it to twitter because my phone vibrated from the notification. It says:

‘@JPaulaaa: Happy Birthday to my wonderful boyfriend: @Harry_Styles! :**  pic.twitter.com/jufH4jnfdfs (A/N: idk what I typed XD)

I smiled at the tweet and RT’ed it.

“So, you have plans for the day?” I asked Paula who was grabbing her towel and was walking towards the loo.

“Um, yeah. More of a ‘surprise’” She said, emphasizing the word ‘surprise’.

**

“We’re here” Paula said, stepping on the brakes. We’re in front of an amusement park.

We got down the car and started to look around for rides. I found a roller coaster that seems to drive fast.

“I dare you to ride that with me” I said to Paula, pointing towards the scary-looking ride.

“Challenge accepted” She said, crossing her arms. She dragged me towards the ride, holding tightly on my right hand. I could live like this forever.

We rode the ride and I practically shrieked like a girl more than Paula who looked so calm, although our hands are locked tightly. I just hope that she won’t notice the blushing. We rode a couple of rides and played a few parlour games. I even got her a big PANDA bear to cuddle with her.

“Keep in mind that I’m that Panda bear Paula” I said winking at her.

“Oh I’ll make sure I wouldn’t do anything to it in my sleep” She said with her right eyebrow raised. I nudged her then wrapped my arm around her waist. The Paparazzi came by and cameras flashed across from everywhere. Paula and I just smiled at the cameras. I kept my hand tighter around her waist that I don’t care if there is any more space between us.

“Paula, is it true that you have been cheating on Mr. Styles with Zayn Malik?”

“Are you cheating on Harry Styles with Niall Horan and Zayn Malik?”

What the hell are these people saying? I grabbed Paula through the crowd towards the Ferris wheel.

“No, no Haz, Please” Paula whined. I knew she was always scared of heights.

“It’s the only way, I’ll keep you safe, I promise.” I said. She seemed to trust me and rode a cart with me.  We eventually stopped  at the top most part of the Ferris wheel. Paula couldn’t do anything but bury her head in my neck and tighten her hold on my right hand and on my shirt. She was shaking very hard.