Chapter 7- but i love you. ((edited))

CHAPTER 7

HARRY’S POV—

It’s Saturday again! Gosh do I love how time flies fast. I always look forward to these days. But today, I got Paula for the whole week.

“So Harry, when did you first two meet?” Ellen asked us. We’re being interviewed in Ellen’s special episode about showbiz lovers. So basically, Paula and I spent the week together here in L.A. Heck yeah!

“Well, we were best friends ever since she moved to Cheshire as our neighbour” I said, pointing at Paula. Now I can tell that Paula is a great actress, she can act all lovey-dovey with me despite the fact that she has Niall.

“Oh, so when did you two developed feelings for each other?” She asked.

“Well, we got separated for a long time then when I stayed with them I realized how much I missed him and how much I did love him” Paula stated, holding my hand.

“So you loved him even before he left you?”

“Well, to be honest,” Paula said, looking at me, “ I liked him before, but he dated my twin sister, so I thought I’d never had a chance”

I was blushing like crazy.

“Well, look at that; take your pictures Directioners, we rarely see a red Harry Styles!” Ellen shouted. Pictures were snapping and flashes blind my eyes. I just smile cheekily at the cameras as I remember every word Paula said. Niall is going to kill me for this.

-------------------------------

“Hello, Haz?” Liam said through the phone.

“Yep?”  I answered.

“Good news, Simon said we’re going on tour next week! So bring yourselves here ASAP!” Li said happily.

“Yeah? That’s great, We’ll catch the earliest flight tomorrow. Bye” Then we both hung up.

“What’s up Hazza?” Paula said, messing with my hair.

“We’re going on Take Me Home tour next week!” I exclaimed.

“That’s great!”

“You should come to support us!”

“I will!” We were practically shouting for no apparent reason. We burst out laughing.

“So what do we do now?” She asked.

“TICKLE FIGHT!” I said, tickling her sides. We practically went around the room tickling each other when I tripped and I landed on her. And butterflies fill my stomach, I wish she feels the same way. I had an urge to kiss her. I was staring at her lips hungrily.

She has a boyfriend Harry, and she swore her lips to him.

PAULA’S POV—

Okay, so this should be called awkward but I don’t feel anything awkward about it. I mean, we use to do this when we were young, tickle fights and falling over each other. It was just awkward because I caught Haz staring at my lips. He was leaning forward and I swear to God not a part of me wants to resist the urge to kiss him.

Girl, it should be me

Driving to your house

Knocking on your door

And kissing you on the mouth

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

Holding on your hand

Dancing in the dark

Cause I was the only one

Who loved you from the start

Hazza’s phone rang. I heard Haz mutter ‘dang’ as he stands up to reach his phone. While he was talking on the phone I went to balcony to get some fresh air. Thoughts started to fill my head.

Why did I want to kiss him?

I love Niall more than anything or anyone.

But, has the love lost? NO!

This is just a long lost crush that revives, and it will not succeed.

Will it?

“UGH!” I groaned.

“What’s the matter babe?” Haz asked, putting his arms around my hips.

“Don’t call me that” I said, pissed off. But I didn’t act like one, the peps might be around.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have a boyfriend Haz, don’t seduce me” I whined.

"I'm not" Harry said, smirking.

"Damn it Harry, Stop" I said, moving away from him.

"No, Niall's not here" He said, putting his arms around my waist again. My hands hit his face in less than a moment.

“But I love you” Haz shouted frustratingly, trailing off the last word. I shook my head in disbelief. Haz put his hands on his face in frustration.

The trip will be awkward I say.

ZAYN’S POV—

Okay, so it’s quite weird that the management didn’t call me about the “Zarie” relationship...

“Um, Marie, how did your management handle the ‘Zarie’ news?” I asked Marie who was brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

“They loved it babe, they said I was a genius! They even made a deal with Simon regarding this, and guess vas, he agreed along the board members!” She said happily.

“They did? But did they know it isn’t real?” I asked.

“It isn’t real? But why did you sleep with me the other night? I was just a one night stand?” She asked.

Oh yeah, I was drunk.

*FLASHBACK*

I was dancing on the dance floor crazily and I know at that moment that I was drunken cause’ I can’t recognize anybody even though it was a private party...

But then there was this hot girl. Her hair was raven and her lips were sexy that I smacked right into them without my brain thinking.

A moment passed and we were in a closet. I pulled from the kiss but she keeps on pulling me closer to her.

I slept with her.

END

I woke up in the morning and knew it was Marie who slept with me. Okay, so I realized how hot she is.

“No, I was drunk” I replied.

“But you kissed me when we first met didn’t you? And you loved it”

“I didn’t”

“But you moan cutely when we slept babe, no need to deny”

“Shut up, I never liked it”

“Oh really?” She went to me and pulled me into a kiss.

I did love this girl.

I do love this girl.