Chapter 23- truly, madly, deeply ((edited))

CHAPTER 23

PAULA’S POV— (Told ya <:)

I ran as fast as I can for the loo. As fast as I can from Cody. I entered the loo and sat down near the sink. I didn’t know why but all I was thinking at the moment was to stay away from him. The door opened. Oh crap I forgot to lock it. I held my knees near my chest and wrap my arms around it. I buried my face between my knees as the door open. I took a peak and saw a pair of black supras. Wait, have I seen them before? I whimpered involuntarily. I went back to my position when I feel presence in front of me.

“Um, you okay miss?” He asked. The Irish accent was very familiar. Could it be? Well, of course everyone here has Irish accent. But this one was seriously familiar. Could it be? Well it could, he was there in the chapel a while ago!

“What’s the problem?” He asked. I looked up and his eyes widened. So did mine.

“P-Paula!” He exclaimed.  His eyes were teary. He pulled me into a very tight hug.

“I’ve missed you” He cried into my ear. I bit my lip, trying to keep my eyes dry. He pulled from the hug. My body shivered from his action, missing the warmth his body gave me.  He looked at me for minutes. His eyes wander around me. Then he picked up my right arm. Crap, he caught me.

“What happened here!?” He said angrily, staring at the bruises at my arm.

“I...I” I stuttered.

“Wait, before that, what happened? Why are you here?” He asks worryingly, letting go of my arm.

“Okay, I... I. I was beaten up by Cody” I said in a whisper

“He what?!” Niall whispered angrily, his blue eyes were beginning to darken but I grabbed his hand and rubbed it, trying to calm him down.

FLASH BACK*

I just walked back to our unit smiling after what the girl at the information bar just told me. Niall visited me! Why was he here anyway? Is it because of me? I blushed. I opened the door and Cody was standing there, with a smirk in his face.

“Where did you go?” He asks kindly.

“D-down s-stairs” I stuttered, he was starting to scare me big time.

“Why?” He asks. The smirk in his face fades.

“I-I asked who visited m-us” I said.

“Why?” He starts walking towards me. I step back.

“I was just curious who it is!” I said.

“Who is it then?” He asks.

“I-its Niall” I said. He grabbed my wrists and slapped me in the face thrice. My cheeks throbbed in pain. He pulled me by my swollen wrists and pushed me into the wall.

“Would you go with him if he still was there?” He asked me. I gulped all my confidence.

“To be honest, I will! And I will do anything just to get away from this fucking place!” I blurted out. He looked very angry.

“You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Stay. Away. From. Me.” He said between slaps.

**

“Get dressed, we’re going to crash my half-sister’s party” He ordered me. I did so and we went to the chapel. I asked Cody who’s wedding it was and he kept saying it was his half-sister’s. When the wedding was done a mob of people started and Cody dragged me. I saw Niall, I don’t know if it was a hallucination or it was true so I shouted, pleading, “Niall!”