Chapter 24- pancake war. ((edited))

CHAPTER 24

“Morning Beautiful” Niall chirped as my eyes flutter.

“Morning handsome” I responded. He gave me one big sloppy kiss on the cheek before getting up.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Kitchen” He smiled then went downstairs.  That hungry boy. I stood up from the bed and went to the loo. I stared at my arms for a while. They looked better than ever. I tied my hair up in a bun.

(If I’ve already described her before in this story, I can see her now as Harry’s girl version, except her hair is like Eleanor’s)

“What’s on the table?” I asked. Maura and Bobby went to shop some things so Niall and I are alone.

“Why do you have a lot of questions?” Niall mocked as he gulped down his food. I rolled my eyes at him. I sat down on the table across him and got myself pancakes. We ate in silence, the pancakes were just heaven. It all came down to one pancake left.

“We’re home!” Maura sang.

“So how were you two?” Bobby asked, putting the groceries inside the refrigerator. I stare at the pancake sitting all alone on the plate. I took a glance on Niall who was staring at it also.

“So?” Bobby asked again. I shouted and charged at the pancake with my fork, it was sunk inside the pancake. I looked at the other side where Niall’s fork was sunk too.

“IT’S MINE” I stated loudly, making Maura and Bobby stare at us.

“NO WOMAN! IT’S MINE!” Niall replied with the same voice, only manly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, so did he.

“Back. Off.” I said with my teeth clenched.

“NO.” He said stubbornly.

“Okay, we’ll lift off our forks together” I said, we both slowly lift it off, I watch Niall’s fork.

“And—” I was cut off by Niall running away with the pancake in his hand.

“NIALL!” I said, running over him. We ran around the house and ended up on the couch. He was under me and his legs are in-between mine. Niall has the pancake in his mouth. I smirked at him and bit the remaining pancake outside his lips.

“Very wise woman” He whispered.

“Thank you” I smiled. I started to make my way off him.

“Wait, you have something” He said, I faced him and he pulled me. Our lips connect and later he licks my bottom lip. The living room door swung open, I started pulling away but Niall pulled my neck closer. I granted him access to deepen the kiss.

“Ew! PDA! PDA! COOTIES!” A little girl cried. Niall laughed in our kiss, sending vibrations through my throat. I stopped cooperating with him and he groans. It was my turn to smirk.

“Why hello Daphne” Niall greeted the laughing girl as he pulled back.

“Hi Niall! Hi Paula!” Daphne said.

“Hello Daphne!” I cheerily said.

“You two are grounded for showing PDA in front of your cousin” Maura said. My cheeks turned crimson red.

“It was Paula’s fault, she won’t pull back” Niall accused me. He stood up and head towards the kitchen.

“Says who? It was you who won’t pull back!” I shouted after him, I jumped on his back and we went in the kitchen.