Chapter 21- the boy i love. ((edited))

CHAPTER 21

NIALL’S POV—

“Flight J20 is now boarding, please head to section C-4” The announcer said. I looked at Gemma and Josh, they were cuddling. I can’t help but remember when Paula and I used to do that.

“I believe we have to go” I said after clearing my throat for a couple of times, attempting to get their attention but failed. They smiled at each other and Josh carried Gemma’s bag. We went to section C-4 and quietly boarded the plane. We sat in a three-seater seat, placing me by the window side, next to Gemma and Josh on the other side.

“So, how’s Haz?” She asked after fixing her hair.

“He’s fine, he finally had a stable relationship with a younger girl” We laughed.

“Really? Gosh, when was the last time he called? A year ago?” She shrugged. We didn’t talk earlier because Gemma and Josh were late. I didn’t know what to say. Harry was always busy, but I couldn’t blame it as well. Harry would’ve called if he wanted to.

The plane ride was silent, except for the crying baby on the front row.

*

“Do you know where they live?” Josh asked as we hailed a cab.

“Yeah, I kind of googled-up the address” I said shyly. Yeah, I can be a stalker. We rode the cab and went to the hotel Google told me.

“We’re here to visit our friends? Paula Cowell and Cody Moore?” I said to the girl in the information bar. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I’m in disguise.

“Hello, yes sir, your friends are here, no? Okay sir, have a nice day” Then she hung up.

“I’m sorry sir but Sir Cody refuses to let you in” The girl said. I looked at Josh, he just shrugged.

“What if I tell you I’m Niall Horan of One Direction?” I said, removing my aviators and hood.

“Omg can I get your autograph?” She exclaimed quietly, hyperventilating.

“Sure” I smiled as she grabbed her album from her office and handed it to me with a pen

“There you go Margaret” I said to her, winking.

“Thanks Nialler!” She said.

“No, thanks miss” I said, leading the couple behind me outside as I hail a cab.

“Where are we going now?” Gemma asked.

“My house, maybe if we’re lucky Paula’s dad is there just across our house. You use to live there, right Josh?” I asked him.

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“Mom?” I called as I rang the doorbell. Nobody answered.

“Hey, mind if we check out the house across first?” Josh said.

“Sure” I said as I continued on knocking on the door.

“Niall? NIALL!” My mom exclaimed as she opened the door. She pulled me into a big hug, nearly suffocating me, but I don’t care.

“Hey mum” I said as soon as she lets go.

“Hey Bobby” I greeted my step-dad.

“Hey kiddo, let’s go inside?” I nod at my mom. I carried my stuffs upstairs, in my old room. Nothing has changed from where I left it.

“Dinner will be in a while Hun” My mom said as she went down stairs.

“Okay mom” I replied. I looked around and saw my picture wall. It was where I place all my memorable pictures. I swear ¼ of this wall contains Paula and I’s childhood memories. The rest were family things, or if not, career things. I remember this particular picture. It was taken when we first met. She was all alone under the rain, playing by the swing. I wasn’t allowed to go outside the house because it was raining too hard. I can’t help but get a hooded jacket and run through the rain, across two streets and to the playground.