Chapter 18- spammed. ((edited))

CHAPTER 18

Perrie’s POV—

“You look gorgeous!” Cathy exclaimed. Zayn hired her to help me with the wedding plans while he and the boys go on tour. The wedding is in 3 months and I don’t know if we could pull this off. I twirled for Cathy once more and checked myself on the mirror.

“Is this really me?” I mumbled. I never thought of this situation before. Getting married to Zayn, was one of my dreams.

“Of course dear!” Cathy said.

“Should I choose this or the other one?” I asked, looking at myself at the mirror. Mrs Perrie Malik, sounds nice?

“Definitely choose that!” She replied. The dress was simply amazing, it’s a sexy off-the-shoulder neckline anda fully-constructed floating bodice, and ruffle-like at the lower portion. I paid for the dress and went off to a flower boutique as Cathy suggested going to. I wanted to go home but she insisted. I sense something from the entrance of the boutique. I stopped by the door and planned to stay there until Cathy’s done.

“Come on!” She nudged me. I was searching around the purple daisies when somebody gave me a bouquet of red roses in a pink wrapper. I looked up and open my mouth in shock. It was Zayn.

“Hey Perrie” He grinned. He handed me the red roses and hugged me tight.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. He pulled back, pouting.

“You don’t want me to be here babe?” He said. I shuddered at ‘babe’. I know it doesn’t mean anything, he uses it to every girl he was with. Especially Marie.

“Of course I want to, but don’t you have a tour to attend to?” I said sternly, avoiding eye contact. I pretended to look for more beautiful flowers.

“Oh, come on baby, don’t you miss me? I just got a few more hours to spare before flying back to Dublin” He cooed me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist.  I don’t know why but this feels so wrong to me.

“Let’s go! We’ve got more shops to go to! Oh Zayn! Hi!” Cathy exclaimed. This girl is hyped to the bones.

“You should go now Zayn” I simply said, going to the exit of the boutique shop.

“But Perrie! Wait!” Zayn shouted behind me.

ZAYN’S POV—

What is going on? Just a month ago she was too excited to prepare for the wedding. Now she’s all gloomy and is she trying to avoid me? Women.They’re so confusing. I tried running after her but my phone rang.

“Mate, you seriously have to get back” Niall said.

“Why?”

“Paul found out”

“Oh crap, thanks Niall” I ran towards the airport where my private jet was waiting.

Well, this trip was the worst one I got.

PAULA’S POV—

I open my eyes and a white shirt welcomed me. I looked up and gasp when I saw Cody. His arms were around my waist while my legs were entangled with his. I pulled back gently. What is he doing in my room? I thought to myself.I know I’d give him a chance but he’s annoying. And he isn’t my type.

“Morning!” He greeted me.

“What? You were awake?”

“Yup and I was watching your pretty face” He smirked. I faked a smile.

“What if I prepare pancakes? Is it okay?” I asked him, tying my hair in a bun.

“Perfect love” He winked. What is this boy doing? Because he’s messing it all up. I made a few pancakes and checked on my twitter for a while.

@JPaulaaa: I’m broken, can you hear me? I’m blinded, cause you are everything I see;)

I don’t know why I tweeted that song. But notifications surely flooded my interactions.

@AMAzaynn: “@JPaulaaa: I’m : I’m broken, can you hear me? I’m blinded, cause you are everything I see;)” What is your problem -_-

@JPaulalala: @JPaulaaa OMG do you miss Niall? Cause we miss both of you. TOGETHER. X

@Hazzzzaboo: @JPaulaaa Why don’t you just go back together with Harry? You were perf together. #ParryForever Xx

@TheOneNOnly: @JPaulaaa you don’t deserve any of them. Get a life.

@Paula_Horan: I wish @JPaulaaa and @NiallOfficial would just go back together. X

@JadenPHoran: @JPaulaaa get over it. I’ll get him back in a blink.

What? This little bitch thought she could get him? Well let’s see about that.

@JPaulaaa: “@JadenPHoran: @JPaulaaa get over it. I’ll get him back in a blink.” Prove it. Xoxo

@JadenPHoran : @JPaulaaa Oh I will. Just wait for the news love. #Naden will come back. ;) <3

@JPaulaaa: @JadenPHoran News where? In neverland? Will wait X

“The pancakes ready?” Cody asked, stretching by the counter.

“Oh shoot I burned the last two” I quickly got them off the pan. Cody and I ate with silence. I kept on scrolling on my interactions and gave each tweet my mental comment.

Hate.

Hate.

Parry.

Hate.

Hate.

Piall.

Little Bitch spamming me.

Hate.

The rest were pretty much hates. But I learned to get over them in a millisecond. I jumped from my seat when Cody’s hand went for my thigh.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted.

“I… I” He hesitated.

“I’m sorry, I’m doing this for my father” I gave him my confuse look.

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

“What do you mean?” I asked, going back to my seat but pushing a little bit back just to avoid any more of Cody’s hands roaming about my thigh.

“My father has cancer and he wanted me to get married and that was a wish I wanted to get for him” He was sobbing. Such a softie.Ew. Snap out of it Paula, focus.

“And you wanted me?”

“Well your father said you dying to get married, so I took a shot”

“My father? He isn’t even my father”

“He isn’t?”

“Technically no. My parents separated when I was young.”

“Really?”

“Yep”

“I just wanted to make him happy. Before he dies.”

“I really wanted to help Cody. But I’m not the girl you need.” Silence came before us. Then I thought of a new idea.

“What if we go find you a new girl?” I asked him. He was hesitant.

“Come on, maybe she’s way better than I am”  I assured him.

“Okay, but in a mean time, you’ll be my girlfriend” He smiles.

I don’t know. I have to find him another girl. I have to finish an unfinished business.

Niall.