Intro.

[carrot story, i repeat, carrot story. you've been warned :p]

Simon Cowell’s niece falls in love with one member of the biggest boy-band, One Direction. Yes, cliché right? Well, what in the world will a story be if it doesn’t involve sappy romance? Boring.

Meet Joanna Paula Cowell, or Paula, a 17 year old song writer who receives a call from her uncle one day, saying she’ll be collaborating with One Direction, the new born boy-band from the X-Factor on their second album.

One of the odds, she knows one member, the youngest specifically, from her home town, Holmes Chapel and gets torn between this guy, and the Irish one. Anyway, that’s practically all of it. You have to read the story though, even if its cliché and crap.

Enjoy (;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so uhm, yeah that was the prologue. And I suck at writing it. It has something to do with the end of the story though *wink wink*

Okay so, reminders:

-This story was written when I was still a carrot. So expect some of the ‘louis only wears stripes’ thing.

-It’s still under construction so you might notice a lot of differences and I recommend you read it all over again when I finish editing it.

-No stealing of idea. Yes, its cliché but please bare with my carrot days I was REALLY immature back then :{P

-I also have other stories so you’re all free to check them out.

-Please comment and vote on my chapters, they mean tons to me :DDD

Thank you babies,

-SAB <3