Chapter 12- marry me ((edited))

CHAPTER 12

ZAYN’S POV—

What is Niall saying?

Ask Marie, ask her what?

Could she be?

Could she be cheating on me?

I entered our room confused, out of myself and spaced-out.

“What’s wrong baby?” Marie asked me.

“Why did Niall punch you?” I asked calmly, not jumping into conclusions.

“I don’t know, I just walked through the hallway and he punched me for no reason” She said, avoiding my eyes.

“Please don’t lie to me”

“I’m not!”

“Yes you are”

“Don’t you dare accuse me of something I did not do!”

“Then look me straight into the eyes and tell me, why did he punch you?” I cupped her chins, making her avoid looking around.

“I-I..” She said hesitatingly. I looked at her. Her eyes are about to water.

“I kissed him and almost had it with him, I didn’t know why.” She burst into tears, running outside. I didn’t bother to chase her anymore cause’ nothing but drama will happen.

She did cheat on me, not that much but technically, yes. I don’t know who to talk to now. I have to let out my anger. I scrolled through my contacts.

Leeyum

No, he’s still in Wolverhampton, visiting his family.

Harreh

No, he’s busy comforting Paula.

Nialler

Nope, he’s too depressed.

Tommo

No, having the night with El again.

Pau-Pau

Still depressed, probably no.

And the last person on my trustable friends list is my ex-girlfriend,

Perrie.

I’m not really sure about this. Ringing your ex might not be the best idea, but I had no choice. I’m nervous about Perrie for the first time. I don’t know how she’ll react to my voice and what-so-ever. I never got to talk to her after the breakup.

I took a deep breath and press the call button.

“Hello?”

“Perrie! This is Zayn”

“Oh, hey, what’s up?”

“I just need a friend right now”

“And you consider me as your friend?”

“Yeah, why not? I mean, we could start all over again. As friends though” I said shyly.

“Um, okay. Are you busy now?”

“Not at all”

“Alright then, let’s meet at the coffee shop downtown in 30 minutes. Bye” She said, hanging up.

I don’t know if I should go. But if I bail on her, I would be the worst friend ever. Is this even right? My mind is about to blow.

3:45