Chapter 19- chance. ((edited))

CHAPTER 19

NIALL’S POV—

Life is so UNFAIR.

Great, just great.

“Singer/ songwriter Paula Cowell seen in a restaurant in Mullingar with a boy known as Cody Moore, the son of the richest business man in Ireland, could they be dating? What has happened to Piall? Back to you Richard” The girl on the news reported. I turned the telly off and went upstairs, slamming my door shut. I didn’t even know what to do. I mean, she over reacted, right? All girls do. Or maybe she was really hurt. Oh wait, I was like her second boyfriend. I opened my mac book and googled ‘Cody Moore’ up. (Pic on the side

“You’re still up?” I look at my door. Zayn has his head and quiff peaking.

“Yes captain obvious” I replied.

“Don’t get sarcastic with me” He scolded, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“What are you searching?” He asked, trying to peak at my screen. I quickly closed my mac book and gave him a glare.

“None of your business” I growled. He just shrugged.

“So how’s the wedding planning” I tried to change the subject. His expression doesn’t look happy at all.

“Well, I hired a wedding planner and Perrie took three months leave on her job” He said, trailing off.

“What’s the problem?” I asked, setting my mac book aside.

“I… I don’t feel anything” What is he saying?

“Numb?” I asked.

“No, I… I don’t feel anything for her and for the wedding” He said sadly.

“What? But you asked—” He cut me off. “Yes Niall, I know I asked her to marry me but I was depressed that time. I thought she could give me what I need. But no”

“She told me the same thing” I said. Yes, Perrie met up with me a few days ago.

“What?!” Zayn exclaimed. Whoa, did I say that aloud?

“Yes you did.” Zayn said.

“Oh.” Wait, I promised I won’t tell Zayn! Oops.

FLASH BACK*

“Hey Niall” She said, greeting me as I enter the coffee shop.

“Hey Per” I greeted back. She handed me a Frappuccino.

“Thanks, so, why am I here again?” I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

“I… I just needed help” She said.

“With what?”

“Look, I… I love Zayn, but, I can feel that he doesn’t love me…” She said, trailing off. It was obvious she was fighting back those tears.

“Of course he does, he even asked you to marry him didn’t he?” I said, taking another long sip.

“He did, when he was depressed” She replied.

“But,” I tried to reason with her but I can’t find the words.

“What do you need help with?” I asked her.

“Please find Marie and tell him Zayn loves her” She wipes her first tear. She breathed in relief when the rest of the tears didn’t come out.

“Are you mad? You’re getting married in three months. And so is she” I said. My blood was boiling up. Girls are so confusing!

“I know I am. But Zayn’s marrying the wrong woman.” She said, biting her lip.