Chapter 27- i object. ((edited))

CHAPTER 27

NIALL’S POV—

“The only way to get Paula back is to kill Cody.” Darius said. What? I can’t kill a person! But if it’s for Paula, I will.

“Is there no other way?” Zayn asked.

“I’m afraid so. Cody is one powerful jackarse.” Darius shrugged.

“Cody has a lot of guards. How can we do that?” I asked out of nowhere.

“I’ve talked to some of his men and bribed him to tell me Cody’s next move. They’ll be kidnapping you. I don’t know the hell how but they said they will be. And they’ll be bringing you lads to the wedding and there we’ll take our chance.” Darius explained.

“Wedding?” Liam coughed.

“That idiot” I muttered.

“We better get going” Darius stood up.

“Going where?” I asked.

“To Cody’s dad” He said, turning away. I didn’t ask. We went inside Darius’ car and drove to a building.

“Where are we?” Lou asked.

“Dad’s office” He simply said. We nod and follow him inside.

“What are we suppose to do here?” Darius stopped and went towards the table. What the hell?

“Here” He said, giving each of us guns.

“Good luck” With those words we continued walking. I have a bad feeling. Tension fills the air. What is happening?

Pictures of Paula entered my mind.

Pictures of us in the shed, her saying yes to me.

The both of us under the rain.

The first time I sang Last First Kiss to her.

The day we fell over the stairs.

The day we both first met.

It wasn’t in order but it was my life.

Paula is my life.

“Try to convince his dad to stop Cody” Darius whispered. I was about to ask why he whispered when my phone rang, the lads looked at each other.

“Hello?” The number was unknown. Who is this?

“Hey” Fuck.

“What the hell do you want?”

“Just warning you that if you’re planning on something, better try not, I hate to pull the trigger once you step near my girl” He said.

“You’re torturing her?!” I exclaimed.

“No” I sighed in relief, “Not yet” I can hear him smirk.

“What do you want with her?!”  Then the line went down.

“What did he say?” Liam asked.

“We better not try anything or else he’ll kill Paula”

“WHAT?!” They all shouted.

“He can’t do that, how can he marry the dead?” Zayn stated. I don’t know if he was trying to be funny but this isn’t the right time.

“We don’t know what’s running through his mind.” I said in disappointment.

We entered the room and saw Darius’ father sitting by his chair.

“Mr Moore” I started, his chair turned around and Cody was sitting. You know, one of those cliché movies where he killer sits on the witnesses’ chair. If that makes sense. We all gasp.

“Looking for someone?” He asked.

“Where is your dad?” I asked.

“He is in a, I don’t know, a wedding?” He smirked. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing a tux.

“The wedding is today?!” Liam asked.

“Obviously, my little princess is eager to be mine” He smiled, playing with a pen.

“Liar.” I muttered.

“Excuse me, but I have to go. Wouldn’t want to be late.” He said, standing up. He walked pass us and opened the door. 

“Oh and boys, take ‘em away” And with that, men attacked us.

**

We woke up in a van. It was already sunset. Oh no. Are we late?

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

“Where are you taking us?” I asked one man.

“Where are we taking them again?” The man asked the driver.

“Boss said we’re heading to a wedding and we shouldn’t tell them” He said. Idiots. I’m not yet late! Thank god! A few moments later we were pulled out the van. We entered a church and were seated on the back part. I looked at the stage and there was my Paula, wearing a nice white gown. I looked closer and I see Paula crying. Doesn’t the priest see this? Ugh.

“Is there anyone here who objects to this wedding, if there are, please speak now” The priest said. (OMFG I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE. I’VE NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING. OR HAVE I. WAIT I HAVE BUT I DIDN’T PAY ATTENTION. LOL. ANYWAY THIS IS THE PART WHERE THE PRIEST ASKS THE PEOPLE WHO OBJECTS TO THE WEDDING LOL OKAY)

Liam looked at me and nodded. He nudged the man watching us and annoyed him. I stood up, took a deep breath and spoke.

“I object.” I simply said. Paula turned sideways and her eyes lit up. A man stood up who looked like Cody and Darius’ father.

“And why?!” He said. He looked pissed off. I made my way towards the altar so everyone can hear me.

“First of all. This girl right there on the altar is my beautiful girlfriend whom I’ll do anything to save. And that man,” I said, pointing on Cody, “Is a sick ass who did this,” I removed Paula’s veil and it revealed her bruised cheek, everyone in the church gasped. “And this” I said, lifting my shirt, exposing my stomach with stitches. Everyone gasped once more.

“That is not true!” Cody’s father said. Cody remained quiet.

“Cody, I know how much you love your father. I know how much you want to please and make your father proud. But not this way.” I begged.

“Cody is this true?” He asked. Cody remained silent. Mr Moore shook his head in disbelief and walked outside the church. Everyone followed and before you know it.

A gun shot was heard.

Paula lay on the ground.