Chapter 30- i have him. ((edited))

A/N (I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT PLEASE READ)

OMFG AM I JUST WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER OF LFK. OF COURSE I AM. DUH. LOL. I’M GOING TO WRITE THE EPILOGUE TODAY TOO THEN A GREEN CHECKMARK WILL BE PLACED ON THE SIDE OF THE STORY TITLE. GAAAAAAH.

I’M SO SORRY IF THIS WAS DELAYED FOR LIKE 3 DAYS OR SO. I DON’T LIVE IN EUROPE OR AMERICA SO IT’S SUMMER HERE AND WE’RE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL ON JUNE. SO I HAD TO FIX SOME THINGS AND BUY STUFF FOR THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR. YUH. I’M SUPER SORRY.

OH AND I CONFUSED MYSELF ON HOW DID ZARIE GOT ENGAGED. LET’S JUST SAY BOTH SITUATIONS HAPPENED AND IDK. I LIKE THEM BOTH. JUST DEAL WITH IT, MKAY MAH LOVELY READERS?

THERE WILL BE CRAZINESS AND UTTER WEIRDNESS THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER. I JUST REASONED THAT PAULA GOT A BIT TIPSY BUT ON MY PART I AM FUDGING HIGH. YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHY.

OKAY, THE UNICORN ASKED WHY. SO I’M TELLING YOU WHY.

APPARENTLY, MY RELATIVES CAME UNNOTICED AND I HAD TO DO THE CHORES WHILE ME MUM DO SOME ORDERING BLAH BLAH.

SO I WAS TIRED AND THEY HAD TO SEE ME IN MY PJ’S SO YEAH. SUCKS FOR ME. THAT’S ALSO THE REASON WHY I CAN’T POST THIS TODAY. SO TOMORROW, YEAH? ALONG WITH THE EPI. YUH.

OH AND I ATE ICE CREAM AFTER THEY LEFT. AND IT WAS HEAVEN AND EVERYONE KNOWS ICE CREAM MAKES ME HIGH.

OKAY, THAT WAS AN ABSURD FACT.

ENOUGH BABBLING. 

LASTLY, I KNOW I HAVEN’T TOLD YOU YET. OR IF YOU HAVE LOOKED ON THE CHARACTER LIST. I WANT PAULA TO LOOK LIKE THE OLDER VERSION OF YOU. OKAY. I’M DONE.

ENJOY UNICORNS X

CHAPTER 30

PAULA’S POV—

“Yes” He said out of the blue.

“Excuse me?” I thought I said something.

“I know that you love me” Silence came. Oh. How idiotic of me, he was referring to my question earlier.

“Paula if I ask you something, would you say yes?” I was startled by this. What question is it?

“Depending on what question it is.” I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by what he is talking about. He stood up and held his hand out for me. I stubbornly crossed my hand and stayed in my position. I hear Niall groan and I smirked. I gave up at last and accepted his hand. We walked by the garage and we entered his blue mustang.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked as he buckles my seatbelt quietly.

“And I’m not a 4 year old.” I glared at him even though he was just trying to be nice and prioritized my safety. But still, why won’t he tell me? The drive was awkward, silence is evident and the sound you can only hear is the car’s engine. We stopped in a fancy restaurant. Niall got out of the car and opened the door for me. I fixed my crop top and skinny jeans as I scan the place. It looks really familiar. It has a silver gate at its front, the rest were unrecognizable since it’s like 9 in the evening.

“You g-going?” Niall stuttered. Wait, he stuttered? How un-Niall like. He was trying to mock me but failed and ended up stuttering. No comment. I hear Niall breath out deeply and took my hand. I blush at this. Yeah, if you combine all the time we were together, we’re together for like 3 years. Yuh. Niall is 23. I’m 22. Hell yuh. We haven’t been together for a year? Wow.