Chapter 17- forget. ((edited))

CHAPTER 17

PAULA’S POV—

Why. Why does this have to happen on stage? And why did it attack again? The doctor said it will be the last. But this has to happen again. Fml. My eyes flutter.

“Jo? Jo, are you okay?” I opened my eyes fully, wanting to know who’s speaking to me. It was my dad. He was wearing a tuxedo and is smiling widely as he can.  Why the heck is he smiling when I’m in danger? And what in the world am I doing in a chapel and not in a hospital? And most importantly, why is Michael here?

“Dad?” I croaked.

“Yes honey?” He said, adjusting his neck tie.

“Where are we?” I asked, walking towards the mirror.

“In a chapel in Dublin, duh” He replied. I open my eyes in shock. I was wearing a wedding dress.

“I’m getting married?!” I shouted at the mirror.

“Why of course dear” Michael said.

“But I’m too young, and I collapsed on a stage then I wake up and I’m getting married? What the hell dad?” I yelled.

“What are you talking about? We talked about this right? You marry him and I become rich” He said. This man is sinful. Please forgive him oh Lord.

“Are you daft? You’re making me marry someone I’ve never met?” I exclaimed at him. My blood is boiling up.

“Why you dated, right? Oh here we go” The bells rang. The wedding tune started and all the maids are lining up, walking down the aisle. We are dating? A chapel here in Dublin? I’m marrying Niall? Well I hope so. Not saying I would love to get back together with him. Marrying him instead of a random guy I’ve never met is better, right?

“Where is mom?” I asked dad in a whisper.

“She doesn’t want to come” He just said. Why would my mother miss my wedding day? What happened? It was my turn. I walked down the aisle, turning my head side wards to see people I’ve never met. I was near the altar, I see a brunette boy, his hair styled in a quiff. Since when did Niall have his hair colored? The boy turned around and I stopped in shock. It wasn’t Niall. He was a charming guy; girls wouldn’t reject any of his marriage offers. But I surely would. Michael handed me over to the guy, whatever his name is.

“Joanna Paula Cowell, do you take this man as your wedded husband?” The priest asks. I don’t even know him! I thought to myself. Everything was blacking off and I fell on my back.

BAM!

I woke up in a hospital. It was a stupid dream. Or maybe a vision. I don’t know. I hope it isn’t a vision. The first thing I saw was Michael. What is this? An inception? A dream in a dream? I slapped myself in the face.

“OW!” I cried, massaging my cheeks, this isn’t a dream.

“What are you doing?” Michael asked.

“The question is, What are you doing here” I said back, helping myself up. Somebody helped me from the other side of my bed.

“Thank you” I muttered, turning to him. I opened my mouth in shock, he was the brunette! Only this time, he didn’t have his hair in a quiff.

“What are you people doing here? Where are the others?” I was talking about Niall, but let’s take it ‘generally’.

“Others? Oh you’re talking about the blond?” He said. Duh! I mentally said to him.