Chapter 6- i wish i'm really yours ((edited))

CHAPTER 6

PAULA’S POV—

I ran upstairs, but I’m not crying, I just don’t want to do anything to Marie, I mean, I know she’s the worst person ever, but she’s still my sister. I entered my room and shut the door behind me. I sat on the floor next to Niall’s bed and buried my face between my knees.

“Anything wrong baby?” I heard Niall’s voice. He sat next to me.

“Nothing” I mumbled through my skin.

“You sure? You looked pretty mad.” He said.

“I just can’t believe she called me that” I said, snapping my head up to look at Niall, whose face, at the moment, looked worried.

“That’s not true, right?” He said after a long pause.

“Do you believe her?” I asked calmly.

“No, and never will, you’re my Last First Kiss right? And I’m yours” He said.

“Yes Niall, you’re mine” I said, smiling.

“Now this is the Paula , I know” He said before smacking his lips into mine.

ZAYN’S POV—

Whoa, STAHP.

What just happened? First, a hot girl came running in, then, she looked like Paula, then the twins snapped back hurtful words to each other, then Paula and Niall went upstairs and now I’m carrying Marie’s bag towards my room.

“So, you and Paula aren’t er, close?” I asked Marie who was sitting on her bed in my room, tweeting.

“Nope, would you please do me a favour and follow me? Please Hun?” She said, making puppy look face.

“Sure” I said. This girl is smoking hot, but, is also smoking bad I thought to myself.

I followed her on twitter using my iPhone then hundreds followed her. I got a notification a few moments later, saying.

@SexyMarieC.: @zaynmalik1D Thanks babe, your the best boyfriend ever xx

Then she grabbed my phone in which a tab was opened for twitter and I was online at the moment. She tweeted:

"@zaynmalik1D: @sexymariec. You're welcome babe, I love you :**"

She gave back my phone and gave a dirty smirk.

(a/n hit the vote button right now! pwease? You're done? Thanks bby Ilysm)

A thousand notifications  came running mostly saying:

@zaynmalik1D OMG, I thought you and I were destined :’(

‘You’re dating that slut looking girl?’

‘You fell for that whore?’

I sighed and signed off twitter. I’m dead, I said to myself.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked Marie.

“Because I’m in love with you” She said, smirking.

“Vas?” I asked confusingly.

She sat up from her bed, sighed and transferred too mine.

“Don’t you understand me? I said, I love you” She said before kissing me.

 HARRY’S POV—

“Ugh” I grunted as I bury my face in my pillow.

“What’s wrong Haz?” Lou asked.