Chapter 10- stupidity kills; part 1 ((edited))

CHAPTER 10

NIALL’S POV—

Paula, the lads and I are going to the club tonight. We’re in VIP so I can have Paula to myself tonight. I’m so excited.

“You ready babe?” I asked Paula through the door of our walk-in closet.

“Yep” She said as she went out the closet, looking gorgeous. She was wearing a strapless red short dress with black heels and her hair was curled perfectly.

“You look beautiful” I said, looking up and down her body. She playfully hit me in the face. And I act hurt.

“What was that for?” I asked whilst chuckling.

“You pervert!” She said, hitting my arm again. I pretended to be in hurt, then we laughed. The door opened and Louis came in.

“IT’S TIIIIME TO GOOOOO!!!” Louis shouted then left the door behind him open. Paula and I looked at each other then laughed.

“Lou must be really excited to see Eleanor again” She said as we walked out of our room.

“Yep, it’s quite a long time since they hang out together” I agreed.

We went into our cars and sped off to the club Zayn’s been telling about. Loud music, funky lights welcomed us as we walked in.

“Zayn, my man! You’ve brought some friends eh?” A black man wearing shiny accessories pulled Zayn in a bro hug.

“You reserved the room I told you to?” Zayn said.

“Yep, right this way people” The black man escorted us to a large room. This is where we’ll be staying for the night. There was a huge dance floor in the centre and a bar around the room.

“EL!” Paula shrieked as she ran towards her. I followed and gave Eleanor a friendly hug just before Louis grabbed her to the dance floor. They danced to Ke$ha’s Die Young.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh what a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

Young hearts, out our minds

Runnin like we outta time

Wild childs, lookin' good

Livin hard just like we should

Don't care whose watching when we tearing it up (You Know)

That magic that we got nobody can touch (For sure)

Looking for some trouble tonight

Take my hand, I'll show you the wild, side

Like it's the last night of our lives

We'll keep dancing till we die