chapter28

Choi dae-won has sat in his chamber. the master of police headquarters with certain morality of misdeeds and crimes was greedily yearning for more of what his records had. the hands of the undercover criminal formed fists as the voices in his head were running wild again, with an enormous bang he hit the desk before him startling the physician who was over to report him about Daeho's, his son, health.

"he is out of his fucking mind. how dare he touch my son and hurt him like that?" Dae-won gritted his teeth.

"guards!" he yelled and instantly two of his strongest men barged in ready to serve him with all they got, "they had found the girl already, master," one informed seeing anger raise within his blood-red sleepless eyes.

"you're trying to be smart huh!" the police man laughed hysterically, "we have change of plans, instead of her... bring him to me by the end of the day" a satisfying smirk stretched his lips to a side, a wicked one that terrified the physician.

but before he is finished with his fantasies of getting a hold of lord Jeon a thunderous crash was heard from outside of his room. they all rushed out eagerly to know what caused the sounds of jars crashing, women screaming, they found guards with golden stars on their chest barging into his household with intentions of destruction.

"my lord save us!" one of his slaves grabbed his legs in fear whom he soon kicked off, and roared loudly for the intruders to stop "by whose permission are you entering the Choi clan's residence so ignorantly?... have you all lost your minds?"

the commander of the guards gave him a side glance before sending his men to arrest him and everyone else inside. although they fought to run away, to free from the tight ropes that tied them like animals but soon within ten minutes everyone from the slaves to the leader, dae-won himself, were lined on their knees on the street hurting from severe cuts and wounds on their bodies.

"release us instantly, I'm commanding you to do it right now!" Dae-won shouted for the sake of his people but none of the guards seemed to be willing and obey him.

he looked once more at the golden badges they had, he knew by then these guards served no one but the noble clans. the ones that had full authority of everyone's lives in the village, the one skilled group of men that whomever they caught will die. it was Jeon's warriors.

"are you calling for your death or what?" came out between the guards the one guy he had despised the most. the arrogant and worst of them all, "jeon jungkook!" Daewon called astonished.

"hm! yes, the same guy whom you were planning for to kill just now" the younger smirked and stood before him, "w-what? no lord jeon why would i ever-" "shhh... i have dealt with lots of people like you i know exactly what you all are thinking... but don't get so ahead of yourself, you wanted me in front of you by the end of the day but here i am," he mocked daewon brutally.

"i did torture your son, but where is he? I have been looking for him wanting to finish what we started" he looked upon the arrested people and none of them matched the same strong facial features as daeho's.

"are you threatening to kill my son?.. by whose power are you risking the police headman's son, the future hire of the police quarters and a true man who served this village with kindness and gratitude?... is lord jeon really going to murder a true hero in front of everyone here?" Dae-won yelled so the villagers that circled them could hear how cruel the new leader was, but it barely made jungkook roll his eyes.

"we found him!" a guard declares escorting the sick young guy jungkook was dying to kill by the arm. he was hurled onto the ground by his feet, slowly he raised his downcast eyes to bear with jungkook's. he snorted, "finally some good news"