THIRTEEN

Awesome

We finally arrive at the houses under construction and JJ hand everyone a beer and John B begins to attempt to balance on the edge of  a small roof. me and JJ sit on the wooden ledge whist Pope looks at the tools that workers have left.

"How's that beer doing for you?" JJ asks me and to answer his question I take one swing and finish it all in one go. "Going good thanks" I say laughing but as I do JJ spills his drink on my leg. "Oh god I'm so sorry" he apologizes and starts to worry and tries to wipe it off but I push his hand off my leg. "Don't worry about it" I laugh as I take my shirt off leaving me in my bikini top I wipe my lap and. Then put my slightly damp top into JJs' bag

"I mean that's one way to solve it" John B laughs whist balancing on the roof. "thats what a three story fall to the deck, I'd give you about a one in three chance of survival" Pope says to John B squinting his eyes due to the bright sun.

John B licks his finger and holds it up to the wind "should I do it?" John B asks "John B get down" I complain looking up to where he is stood.

"Yeah you should jump I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope jokes holding a drill like a gun pointing it at John B. "Oh your gunna shoot me" John B challenges making a gun with his figures and pretending to shoot Pope.

Kiara comes round the corner dressed beautifully as always "they're gunna have Japanese's toilets with towel warmers" Kiara comments on something she must've read coming up here.

"Moring kie" I smile and she smiles back to me "morning" she says.

"of course they are. Why wouldn't they" JJ says rolling his eyes and putting an arm around my shoulders. "This used to be a turtle habitat you know but how cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kiara complains whilst looking up for John B. "I care" I protest making kie smile.

She looks up at John B and says "can you please not kill yourself?"

"Don't spill that beer I'm not giving you another one" JJ tells John B making me nudge JJ "don't be mean, you can have my other one if you drop it" I tell them.

John B continues to balance and drops his beer by accident "ah crap" John B says "what did I say" JJ laughs.

I hear a car pull up and so does Pope as he looks and sees a police car an officer gets out and shouts up to us "Hey what are you kids doing!"

"Hey uh, security's here" Pope says as he starts to walk across the deck to where we had come from. "Yeah that's our cue" I say as JJ helps me off where we had been sat.

"Gary is that you?!" JJ shouts down to the officer I shake my head as I take Kiara's hand and we begin running down the stairs.

We begin to start running and I go the wrong way and one of the officers almost grab me and I slip but get away we begin running the other way.

"Hey get back here!" The officer shouts as we run off.

Garry wraps his arms around JJ but JJ slips out of the officers grip.

"Not much of a hugger" JJ laughs.

John B and Kie have already escaped and most likely went and got the Twinkie.

Pope jumps over the wooden fence I jump to try grab the top of the fence and fail miserably.

"Let me help you with that princess" I hear JJ say as he picks me up by the waist . So I can reach the top of the fence. I jump over JJ following shorty after.

Something about the nickname he just gave me made me smile.

I don't know if it was just the nickname or the fact that it was JJ who said it but I liked it.

"Bus is leaving!" John B shouts and starts up the van.

Me and JJ jump in the back and John B drives off.

"Look at Garry trying of a raise" John B laughs as Garry stars to chase the van.

JJ sticks his head out of the van door and holds a beer out to the running officer.

"Come on man your so close, so close"JJ chuckles as he throws the beer to the officer.

"JJ stop your gunna give him a bloody heart attack" I laugh and pull him by his shirt back into the twinkie. He shuts the door and sits beside me all of us are panting out of breath.

"Well that was fun" I say and John B moves the small mirror to face me and says "that my friend was awesome" he winks at me.

Making me slightly blush and as soon as I realize I'm blushing I stop.

I look to my left and see JJ was already looking at me I smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

A/N:

I've not updated this in sooooooo long