THIRTY ONE

"Wait so were exactly has John B gone to?" I question as he'd just jumped into the HMS Pogue and driven off. "To get scuba gear from the Cameron's" JJ answers as we walk into the Chateau. I honestly don't know why John B agreed to this I can already tell this is not going to end well.

"Lovely" I sigh falling back onto the sofa bed (I never know if I should put couch or sofa cause I say both). "Beer?" Pope asks holding a bottle in front of me which I decline shaking my head. Pope looks at me with a shocked look on his face as I've never really declined a drink.

JJ opens to fridge grabbing out the milk that has so clearly gone off. "JJ don't drink that" I attempt to warn him but he's already taken a drink making me roll my eyes. He looks as if he's going to throw up as he rushes to the sink pushing Kie in the process. He spits the milk out bring a disgusted look on Kiara's face. "Told you" I laugh turning over to lay on my stomach resting my head on my hands.

"Jess is this yours?" Kie asks holding my crop top I must have left when I slept here. Which time that was I don't know. "Yeah thanks, where was it?" I take the shirt from her hand and putting it on as it's not dirty.

"Oh and Jess before I forget..." Kiara says grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

"Think you're gonna need me to open that Kie." I smile taking my phone from her hands unlocking it them passing it back to her. I don't mind people on my phone I've got nothing to hide. "Oooo so Jess, how's Rafe?" Kie questions with a mischievous smile on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I furrow my brow getting off the bed and taking my phone and see a message from Rafe 'Come over" what the hell.

"What is it?" JJ asks walking over but I leave the Chateau before he sees my phone, I walk over to the hammock and lay down. I hesitate for a minuet before I decide to call Rafe.

"Jess hey" Rafe says surprised that I've called him.

"What do you mean by 'come over'?" I question trying to sound serious.

"I just I need to talk to you" he answers almost stuttering.

"Then why didn't you just call me?" I ask shaking my head even though he can't see me.

"Oh forget it" I can practically see him rolling his eyes through the phone. Before I get chance to say anything back the call ends. I shake off how weird that call was.

I walk back into the Chateau and see Kie with the same smile on her face, Pope looking in the fridge and JJ sat with his back turned to me.

"By the way I put all our numbers in your phone" Kie says as she turns a corner probably going to the toilet.

I go on to my contacts and see that she has put all there numbers in and gave everyone personalized names. 'Kie:)' 'Golden Boy' 'John Blah' and 'lover boy' I roll my eyes at the name she's given JJ.

I put my phone back in pocket then go and sit on the side in front of some of the cupboards.

"How long do you think he'll be?" JJ asks Pope with a very obvious annoyed tone that he's trying to mask. "Not long" Pope answers walking outside and I follow him well try to as JJ grabs my hand when I walk passed him. 

"What did Rafe want?" He asks not looking at me I take my hand from his and stand in front of him leaning against the table. "I honestly don't know I called him and he just said 'I just need to talk to you'" I say imitating Rafe's voice as I quote his words. 

"You shouldn't get involved with him Jess" JJ tells me finally looking at me shaking his head. 

Before I get chance to say something back Kie comes running in telling us that John B is here. We both walk outside and go to the boat we climb on and John B sets off the the marsh. I look behind him and see some scuba gear from the Cameron's.