FOURTY SIX

I wake up to the sound of muffled talking I sit up and my head begins to bang. I look to my side on the small little chest of draws and see a plate with a glass of water and some pills. With a little note 'take these -JJ :)' .

I smile and put the pills in my mouth and using the water to swallow them. I look to my other side and see an empty space probably where JJ slept.

I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I slowly stand and my head begins to hurt even more.

I make my way over to the door and walk out of the room holding my head in my hands. "There she is the pro drug taker" JJ says shaking his head.

The little smiley face on the note made me think he wasn't mad but I guess not.

I guess John B and everyone else are outside most likely ease-dropping on the conversation. "JJ my head is banging can you please not" I complain sitting myself down on the sofa.

"I'm sorry is this a little too much for you. How do you think I felt being sent a video of you not just doing coke but doing coke with Rafe Cameron? At half eleven then having to ask Rafe to bring you here." I can tell he is trying to keep himself for shouting for my benefit.

"Look I'm sorry okay I won't do it again I swear it was a one time thing" I tell him.

"Oh really then why was this in your pocket?" He questions throwing a small bag of coke on the table in front of me. "Doing that shit is never a one time thing Jessica!"

"Look I'm sorry okay I didn't even want to do it in the first place. Can we just go and do whatever it is we're doing today." I tell him standing up from the sofa and grabbing the bag.

"Where do you think you're going with that!" He shouts and I ignore him as I walk into his room.

"I've gotta give it back to Rafe it's not mine. I don't even know who's it is now will you let me get changed and I need a shower." I tell him as I walk into his bathroom putting the plastic bag on the side.

I undress and he walks into the bathroom as I do so. "JJ what the hell" I complain as he reaches for the bag.

"JJ I need to give that back to Rafe!" I shout as he walk back into his room putting it in a draw.

I reach behind me and try to undo the bow at the back of my bikini top but I can't reach cause my arms ache.

"JJ can you help me please?!" I shout as I don't know exactly where he is. He appears in the door way almost instantly.

"Yes?" He questions why I shouted him.

"Can you undo that bow please?" I ask him as I turn around so he can do it.

"Yeah sure" he says undoing the bow and letting the top fall to the floor. He kisses my shoulder and then my neck.

"Mhm JJ as much I love this I really do have to get in the shower" I tell him with a smile as he keeps kissing my neck.

"Ugh fine don't be long" he tells me walking out of the room giving my butt a playful snack before he fully walks out.

———-

Im currently sat staring at the monitor for the drone as John B taps on the camera. He and Kie are swimming around in the marsh.

As Pope is trying to figure out how to get the drone to work. "What's this right here?" JJ questions pointing to a random button.

"Don't touch that." Pope snaps smacking away his hand. Making me laugh. "I'm trying to work out this thing."

"God bless geeks, Pope. Truly man." JJ says as he glances back at me as I head one hand on my head yet again due to the light banging. He shakes his head with a smile. "What would we do without you to control the drones?"