TWENTY TWO

Angel

I wake up to the sound of John B complaining that we have no power, he must've got back late last night as I don't remember seeing him. I look up and see JJ me head in the crook of his neck and our legs tangled together under the covers.

"Why good morning Angel" JJ smiles receiving one from me as I sit up. He kicks the covers off onto the floor making the room messier than ur already is.

"Morning AJ" John B smiles and uses his hand to mess up my hair even more than it probably already is. "Morning" I laugh then hits the back of JJ's leg "yo JJ, you been outside?" John B asks the blonde boy.

"I have polio bro, I can't walk."  JJ mumbles into a pillow John B walks outside I get off the sofa bed with a yawn. I follow John B and see that the hurricane has turned the place upside down.

"Oh that's not good, jesus" John B says referring to the tree that has toppled over.

"Doesn't this look lovely." I make a sarcastic comment as JJ joins me on the porch leaning against the door frame with a beer in his hand.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ comments as he burps making me cringe. "Yeah, she did" John B replies whilst moving odd branches away from his hammock and out of the HMS Pogue.

I walk out of the Chateau and up to John B leaning against the boat "what ya thinkin'?" JJ  asks John B as he continues to get rid of the many branches that landed inside the boat.

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out of the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab." John B says as he continues to clean out his boat I jump in with the help on John B himself.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asks while squinting his eyes due to the bright morning sun.

"Nah they're not gettin' on a ferry." John B quickly answers whilst looking out to the water I sit down on one of the seats provided by the boat.

"come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish" John B says as he throws a branch that fell off the tree above out of the boat.

"You boys can get the boat ready and I'm going to grab a couple things" I smile as JJ holds his hand out to help me off the boat.

"Of course your majesty" John B says as he bows making me let out a laugh I walk back into the Chateau and change into a different bikini.

Putting on a plain baby blue crop top over it and my black denim shorts from yesterday.

I grab my bag putting my cigarettes in with a lighter I slip my sliders on and make my way out to the boys.

I run down the dock and and jump into the boat before they set off.

"You guys were going to leave me?" I laugh shaking my head as JJ sits down next to me I rest my legs on his lap which he doesn't seem to mind.

"Now why would we leave you Angel?" JJ asks as he traces shapes onto my leg which actually tickles a little.

Since I told him that my middle name is Angelina he's called me Angel it I don't mind John B has called me it once or twice actually.

A/N: Hi I've not put an authors note at the end of a part for a while mainly because no one reads this bloody story.

Also this part is hella short lol