TWENTY NINE

The Kegger

I walk to the kitchen and grab my bag then make my way up stairs to my room to get changed for the kegger. We have just decided on having.

I walk into my bedroom putting my phone on charge not that I'll need it at all tonight. I open my closet and grab out a pair of light blue denim shorts along with a cropped long sleeved white shirt. It's going to be dark by the time I get home so dressing nice isn't going to matter anyway.

I put on my outfit looking at myself in the mirror I end up staring at my reflection for around  minuets before my vision becomes blurry. I quickly blink away my tears and grab my grey jacket from my closet.

"Hey Jess" I hear turning around to see JJ standing at my door I smile at him and grab my phone putting it in my jacket pocket. "The door was open so I just walked in" he explains.

"Don't worry about it JJ, did you bring your bag?" I question as he said he'd bring a bag of his clothes. "Yeah" JJ answers putting his backpack on my bed.

Me and JJ got to talking and we decided we're both going to stay here. But, stay at the Chateau sometimes as well. I open my third draw that's empty as I had nothing to fill it with until now. JJ passes me the clothes from his bag and I fold them and put them into the draw.

That's now his.

I look into the small circular mirror that's hung above my draws and see JJ looking at me. We make eye contact and the feeling of butterflies, which I've only ever seen in movies and read in books, over fill my senses bring a blush to my face which makes a smirk appear on the boys face.

I take my phone from my jacket pocket putting it on my bed side table as there isn't going to be any need for it at all.

"John B is waiting we gotta go" JJ says putting his putting his back pack on. We go downstairs and put our shoes on and grab my key and we go outside. I lock the door putting the key under the plant pot. We walk to the gate and JJ wraps his arm around my shoulder.

We jump the gate and get into the Twinkie. "Hi guys" I smile sitting next to Kiara JJ slides the door shut and we set off to the boneyard. "Ok so who is carrying what?" I ask seeing the bags of cups, the obvious keg full of beer and the pump for the keg.

"Me and JJ will carry the keg, Kie can get the pump you and Pope can carry a bag of cups each." John B explains keeping his eyes on the road looking for the right turn to take.

"You look lovely Jess" Pope compliments me with a smile which I gladly return.

"Excuse me" Kiara raises her eyebrows looking between the two of us.

"I think you're best dressed Kie" I smile moving towards her putting my arm round her shoulder.

"Thank you Jess" Kie says leaning slightly into my body.

The Twinkie stops and Pope slides the door open jumping out helping Kiara out as well. I grab the two bags of cups throwing one to Pope. I hand Kie the pump for the keg there's no way I can pick up that keg by myself so I'll just let the JJ and John B get that.

I jump out leaving the door open so John B can get the keg. Me, Kie and Pope all start walking down to the beach me and Kie walk down with our arms linked. Wen I first met Kiara I got the feeling she didn't like me but now that's completely changed. Kiara is one of my best friends.

"Little help" I hear from behind me I turn around unlinking my arm from Kiara's to see JJ and John B carrying the keg. We hop over a small log and I help JJ and John B carry the keg over it.

I pass Pope my bag of cups and set up the keg with Kiara. "John B come here a second" Kiara says to John B who makes his way over to us. Kiara holds up the pump of the keg and John B opens his mouth as Kiara sprays the beer in his face. We all laugh as some of the beer go in his eyes and he attempts to wipe it away.