SIXTY ONE

"He knew all of that?" John B asks bringing his hand over his eyes whilst his casted arm rests on his leg. I look at John B but he can't seem to look back into my eyes. I mean finding out you have a sister is a lot but right now we have to stick together.

"Yes, and he never told either of us. I'm not telling you this so you hate him or whatever that's your business. I found out like 15 minutes ago so I came straight here to talk to Sarah; I didn't know where you were" I say to him trying to look into his eyes hoping he'll move his hand.

When he moves his hand he stands up and wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around him. He rests his head on top of mine and exhales. "At least we've both got some family left, right?" He says rubbing my back as he then sits back on the bed.

"I guess so" I smile. "I just don't know why JJ never told either of us I mean you're his best friend and I'm his-well I don't know what we are to each other right now." I sigh as we hear footsteps approaching.

"Jessica dear would you mind giving me and John B a moment to talk?" Ward asks me standing with his arms crossed.

I look at my brother and he nods telling me it's okay I smile to him and walk out of the room and out to the front porch. To see Sarah sat down on the sofa "so siblings?" She smiles looking at the spot next to her for me to sit down.

"Apparently so I mean I'm only going off of what Ash has told me but I'll take all the family I can get." I shrug my shoulders sitting down next to her.

A/N
In the early parts of writing this story, I put cigarette instead of joint or blunt. I know I encourage everyone to comment however at that point I was 14 so I didn't know much about or smoked weed. If you know 14 year olds that know a lot about or some weed I'd be concerned. All I'm saying is if someone doesn't know a lot about weed it's not necessarily a bad thing.