FOURTY THREE

My eyes flutter open at the sound of someone knocking on the bedroom door. I open my eyes and see JJ smiling at me.

"Get out of bed love birds we're off out on the boat." I hear John B say and JJ flips him off and pulls me to his chest.

"Give us ten minutes" JJ groans and the door shuts.

We pull away from each other and JJ tucks my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry for....everything yesterday" he tells me with sad eyes.

"I am too I shouldn't have shouted at you." I tell him kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"You pick out a bikini whilst I change" he says after a moments silence.

I nod standing out of bed with a yawn and a stretch. I walk over to the draws and open the one that belongs to Kie. I pick out a white bikini and pair it with some light blue denim shorts.

I quickly get changed and turn to see JJ staring at me. "You okay there?" I question with a smile.

"You-your back I-I um" he begins I look into the mirror and turn so I can see my back. I have 8 finger nail marks on the back of my shoulders. And two at the front it must be when he held me against the door.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that" he tells me with his head in his hands.

"No no no it's fine I'm okay it doesn't hurt" I try to assure him although I don't think it's working.

"No it's not 'okay' I did that I hurt you" he blames himself.

"Look let's just go out on the boat and have a nice day" I tell him picking his head up from his hands.

"Okay I'll go down there now I'll tell them to wait for you" he tells me and we share a quick kiss before he leaves the room.

I can't lie it does hurt but I don't want to tell him that. I quickly brush through my hair and put it in a high pony. I rummage through Kiaras draw once more and find some deodorant and body spay.

I go into JJ's bathroom and look through the draws and find a new toothbrush. I open it up and quickly brush my teeth. Before walking out I put some more perfume on just to be safe.

I put slip some flip flops on and walk down to the boat with just my phone and vape. Which is now just a disposable one as I've run out of liquid.

Eventually I reach the boat and Pope reaches his hand out to help me onto the boat. I sit next to JJ and Kie comes up to me almost instantly.

She sits beside me and John B says off. "Look Jess I feel terrible. I shouldn't have brought up your parents or your Aunt. I'm sorry I really am I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me" Kiara apologies looking at me for forgiveness.

"Kie what you said hurt I won't lie it really hurt. I don't know what made you say that and don't do it again. If you do it again I won't hesitate to cut you off. But I do forgive you." I tell her and her eyes light up when I tell her I forgive her.

"Thank you, thank you it'll never happen again" yeah I should hope it bloody won't.

"Jess do you want a beer?" Pope asks holding a beer out for me to take.

"Yeah sure" I smile taking it from him and quickly opening it. Me and Kie make our way to the bow of boat to lay and tan in the hot OBX sun.

JJ whistles standing up from his spot and looks over to the boat thats passing by. "You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ. The worlds finest wakesetter." JJ turns around, his eyes landing on me and Kie at the top of the boat.

"N-number one in luxury, quality and performance." He stumbles over his words. "200K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope mumbles as he looks at the boat.