FIFTY NINE

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing I shuffle myself from JJ's hold and sit on the edge of the bed. I look down and see that I'm in JJ's shirt and nothing else.

I look back at him and just remember how much of a bad idea last night was. I mean I'm not saying it was bad, just not a good idea. I look into the mirror and attempt to sort my hair out a little.

My hair is wavy from the curls yesterday personally I wish my hair was always like this. I look in the draw Kie showed me yesterday and grab out a dark blue bikini. I'm sure she won't mind so I put it on with JJ's shirt over the top and a pair of white fabric shorts.

I look at my phone and see a message from Rafe 'I'm setting off in 5' that was 5 minutes ago so he's probably set off now.

I go into my shoulder bag and grab out my concealer I put a little under my eyes and on my forehead and blend it in with my finger. I didn't put on mascara in so my eyes feel....naked that's the only way to explain it.

I knock my bag off the bed and I look back at JJ to see if it woke him up hoping it didn't wake him up. I understand leaving without any word is probably impractical especially after last night but I'm not ready for that conversation.

I go to pick up my bag and my vape falls out I roll my eyes and pick it up, I look at the pod and see it needs refilling. I slip on my flats and I put my phone and concealer in my bag. Then leave the bedroom as quietly as possible.

I shut the door and walk into the living room and see Pope sat up as if he's been awake for awhile. "Morning AJ" he smirks shaking his head. By that look I guess he probably heard me and JJ last night.

"Good morning Pope" I smile as I grab my vape from my bag along with my watermelon liquid. I walk up to him sitting on the pull out next to him.

He puts the blanket over my legs and I put my bag next to me. "So you and JJ? I thought you were mad at him?" Pope questions.

"I am mad at him" i answer as I refill my pod.

"Are you sure about that? Cause from what I heard, that's not the case" he quietly laughs to himself.

I nudge him with my elbow shaking my head with a smile. I take a toke on my vape as he smiles shaking his head. "Teenagers" he laughs.

"Teenagers" I say I blow the watermelon flavoured air out of my mouth.

I hear Rafe's approaching so I put my liquid in my bag and give Pope a hug and try to leave before he asks who it is. "Jess who-"

"Love you too Pope bye" I shout as I walk off the porch with a smile.

I walk outside to see Rafe on his bike I thought he'd come in a car but I guess not. "Hey Jess" he says taking off his helmet I walk towards him and he takes my bag from me as he takes his backpack off putting it in there.

"Morning Rafe" I say whilst he passes me his helmet to put on. I pass him my vape and as expected he takes a toke whilst I'm putting the helmet on.

He passes me it back and I pop open the visor and take a quick toke before putting it in the small pocket of his bag.

"You ready?" He asks ask I sit behind him wrapping my arms around his stomach.