Chapter 1 . . .New Town

"HAYDEN!!! I  am not going to tell you again to get up out of that bed young lady" I heard Mom scream from downstairs. I roll out of bed feeling angry and Irritated at her every minute calls, I just can't believe  I am moving to a new town today, sigh "my life is O-V-E-R " I said trying to avoid rolling my eye.

"Hey honey ,great you're up" 

" Look I know you're not excited about the whole Moving thing but we need a fresh start and moving to a new town is going to give us just that".

"Yes, Mom I just-.... before I could even say anything else.

"You need to understand this is a great opportunity for both of us I'm promoted at my job and you are going to attend one of the best College in the region, but there is one problem the house is not completed as yet, We will be staying With a small family for a couple of months don't worry we will have our own space," my mom said to me while she comes closer to hold my hands but I shift away from her so she couldn't.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?, I am not leaving my home to live in someone else" I cross my arms and look down at the floor obviously disagreeing with whatever she's saying . . .

"I know you're going to be a little upset but it's just for a few months Darlin not like it's a year ".

"You have change, You would normally  talk to me about making decisions and comfort me when I would cry  when dad was gone but now, you never talk to me anymore how am I  going to survive in someone else's house", My face is heating up but I'm definitely not going to cry and  show her how hurt I am about her not talking to me anymore I am 18 and ever since dad left I have been alone but who cares right?! . . .

"Don't say that I-I-umm -Just have a lot at work and -"

(car horn sound. . .)BBBEEEP!!!! BEEEPPPPP!!!!!...." she got cut off,

"Our drive is here its time to get going and at least pretend to be happy that we're moving, we will continue this conversation when we get settled okay I promise honey, She cuffed my cheeks in her hands and kiss my forehead gently.

"I Love You, honey, and always remember that okay", Tears started running down her face and I suddenly regret what I just said to her.

"I Love you too mom" I reply as I wipe the tears from her eyes,

"I am going to get dress and meet you downstairs?" I said with a comforting smile playing on my lips, She returned a smile and head downstairs. . .

^

^

^

I couldn't hold back the tears as I said goodbye to my friends and my neighborhood I can't believe  I am leaving all my childhood memories behind for some new town, I didn't stop waving until my friends became a blur through the car glass. The more the car drove away from my home, the heavier my tears came.

I felt my mom bring me in for a hug, not saying a word instead she just caress her hands over my shoulder comforting me, I look at my mom's facial expression and I can tell she is sad not only for herself but for me as well, I can tell she is about to cry by the way her eyes are glossy and red and how her cheeks  are getting all red like roses.

This was my childhood home I lived here for 18 years I am going to miss my school, my friends I am going to miss everything here. Horseshoe bay might be a small town but it was the best Town !..

😖😖

_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

8hr Later

"Hayden!!!! , Hayden!!! I heard my mom calling me, . . .

As I open my tired eyes, I saw my mom staring down at me with a smile spread across her face,

I ease myself out of her lap to recovering  from my sleepy state and fix my hair that might just look like a mop.

"You've been out for seven to eight hours, we are here so let's go  "

I smiled "I couldn't sleep last night "

My mom and I climbed out of the car, locking the door behind us, My mom lead the way considering, she has been here before. . . the journey took us about 5 minutes to actually reach to the door. Yet the neighborhood is very different from my mine back home, In their driveway stands only the latest and most expensive vehicles, as we got closer I look up at the beauty in front of me these people must be billionaires considering this is a very huge mansion with an enormous garden I wouldn't even  imagine staying here.

"Hope you love it my mom whispered in my ear" and I smiled considering that I  am staring at everything with my mouth hanging open from my face, but the overwhelming feeling that  the environment gave me, made me feel like I may just like it here.

I saw a lady with blond hair and green beautiful eyes she look so angelic in what she's wearing and a Boy beside her who looks charmingly handsome like he's around my age, he even has dark brown hair and have the same beautiful green eyes as well. My eye's scan over his body and I must say He's hot as hell, Oh sweet Jesus!!, . . .

Mom and I walk towards the lady and to be quite honest It's like she can't stop smiling, it's quite obvious that she is overwhelmed that we are going to be living with her for some months. . . I hope.

After hugging mom she shuffles to me and hug me with the same hospitality .

"Hey I  am Marian Jackson you can call me Miss Jackson or Marian anyone you prefer", she said while squeezing me tightly I tried not to gasp at how tight she's squeezing  right now at least she smells good, after pulling away she pinch both of my cheeks with her index finger and thumb wiggling my face as if am some toddler.

"If only I had a daughter but I am sure you'll get along with my Son very well," she said with a slight down but pleasant face "he seems to be interested in a lot of pretty girls though " she whispered in my ear . . .

Did she really just said that O-M-G!! 

"And of course This is my son",

" Hi am Renoir nice to meet you " he replied as he greet us with a shaking hand,

"I am Grace Logan and this is my daughter Hayden Mackenzie Nice to meet you too" mom and I greeted him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Guys My name is Davia Green ,Writer of Bounded to be Hope you enjoy reading this Book. Just a update about my book it is not mature in some contents .However I will be updating this book Over because I dont like how some parts are written anyways enjoy!! continue reading and Press the star.